• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About the new layout

Xenios

Senator
Reaction score
Hello everybody,
It seems the admins changed the layout to a other one.
But will this be for ever or is it just temporary?

As you already might saw the game section is gone. :/

Markje said:
Hello everybody,
It seems the admins changed the layout to a other one.
But will this be for ever or is it just temporary?

As you already might saw the game section is gone. :/
there is many things that is gone.

The game section will be back in a week perhaps, as I'm going on vacation to Greece tomorrow for a week and I'm busy with other things now, perhaps if I get some free time I'll add it back today.

make it look really awesome like flames and stuff like that. that would look sweet!

We MIGHT change to Vbulletin, depends on how much cash we earn on the google ads I think... This is not sure but I think it's considered by the staff...

Talaturen is waiting for google to send him a check with the cash. As soon as he get it he purchase license for vBulletin.

Jester said:
Talaturen is waiting for google to send him a check with the cash. As soon as he get it he purchase license for vBulletin.

lol when did you heard that? because there is a other thread where he said it keeps this forums. This one are better then vbulletin I think..

I like Vbulletin more than this one to be honest... Specially the search function ;o

This New layout is alot cleaner looking. I can navigate around the forums alot better and it is easier on the eyes!

Back