• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About the paralyze

I think the paralyze is okay
The paralyze is overpowered or not for the ones who got "anti" para. but for us others, So dont make paralyzes better just cuz there are cheaters, thats like making demons hit 1k+ just cuz there are cavebotters.

But if they make paralyze rune for 2 scm, change mana cost to like 50% of full mana for each shot so non-cheaters have a chance to survive^^:p
Or maybe 55% of full mana so they cant do it twice.

Last edited:
I'm not trying to represent any paralyze that makes you paralyzed for two squares or anything wicked like that. I'm suggesting the real tibia paralyze

Ye, change paralyze so it is similar with real tibia. It becomes much more fun and you get the wonderful feeling when you get a successful paralyze! :D

A bp of paras should cost 200k.

wouldn't really help, nowadays you can get fast and easy cash...

they should do a new code for the paralyze that it dosen't really SLOW the target but should take some time before you could do exura or any anti-paralyze to unrealease the spell.

Back