• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About the paralyze

Why

I'm a ninja
Reaction score
How about making it a bit stronger so its possible to catch up with all those lvl 200+ speedhackers with parascript? Even if they have parascript, the script doesnt react enough fast sometimes so you get paralyzed. It would bring the real tibia war feeling up too.

signed,
jonte

the paralyze should be made like real tibia where the paralyze doesn't go away till after your tile movement is finished

and what for the boys whit lvl 200 and whit out paralyzescript? they have to deal whit more stronger paralize would be unfaire, but i know what you want and i understand it 100%

uhs/health pots shoulndt heal it either
it shouldnt be healed untill you say exura/exura gran or something like that

Lol its the same on real, or any update?:O if you want to get some1 paralyzed all druids have to spam

Something should definatly be changed about it cos right now (in most cases) it's just a waste of mana.

it would be stupid if you overpower the paralyze rune now :O
On rl tibia it is so good bcs it even more expensive there... Costs muhc mana to make it and costs also much mana to shoot it. Here its the same but cash for mana potions is less worth here so no problem

The paralyzes is facking crazy here, You cant do a shit..Standing still for like 4-5 seconsd...

Back