• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About To Rage Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just judging by the title of the thread and how you write every word with a capital letter makes me wanna puke. Try improving your attitude towards other people and they will more likely want to help you dude.
then go puke dude ;)

If I see a post written using bad grammar or somewhat non-understandable sentences, I immediately leave the thread. Just as @DestinationSer said, its too much of a hassle to make you understand.
And 7 years within the OT Community and YET you don't bring anything to the table? You are horrible. Completely awful.
Another point, 7 years within the community, leeching off of other people, and you want to rage about not getting free help? Holy fuck you need to get a serious smackdown you ungrateful fuck.
This.

best help 2013-2014
No help 2015

5 posts
2 respons in 4 days
You have to be patient, It might take a few days to get help.
Also try tro explain your problem in understandable english.

Like this:
http://otland.net/threads/where-can-i-get-lms.228546/
I have no idea what you are talking about in that thread.
Support board is for support not for asking someone to send you something, then go to the request board.

For anyone looking for this like he is here is the code.
Code:
local msg = "Last man standing event TP has now been closed! It will open again in 2 hours! All participants get Ready for a Fight!"
local timetoclose = 120 -- in second

local function remove()
end

function onThink(interval)
doBroadcastMessage("Last man standing event TP is now open!\nCatch the teleport within "..timetoclose.." seconds! Teleport is Located in Events Room.")
addEvent(remove,timetoclose*1000)
return true
end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back