• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About "trashing the battle"

worth quoting fucking charlover, and robels little licker

Im not a charlover, not even close. And cut that "asslicker" out. Since Ive told you already, but your just being retarded. But since they cant do shit about us on noobchars, we are NOT worth taking unjusts on, So we can keep on going for ever if we want to, THATS why we are using noobchars, And you are noone to complain about sec chars, since you got atleast 10 in every battle. Atleast we are not using them IN a battle, like you do, faggot.

Pussyness was developed by you.

With saying what you said, you just made it clear for everyone that you're afraid to play your mains against us, cause you're afraid to die and you're afraid to die because you know we're better than you.

What i know, we have won every Warmode against you, so you are far from better than us. And reason we went on noob chars was that you destroyed our ob and we wanted to kill ur chars and though you still fought Malmvagen so we went on noob chars for fun and you got pretty pwnd.

Trek, what u gotta realise is, im not a fucking mind reader, if my team is telling you this, why should it become my problem as i dont know what they say 24 fucking 7. Its not bullshit, and ive always been fair especially when it comes to having decent fights because thats why i play.

They may have told u that, not to come when fighting pls. How many times have i gotta repeat my self I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS "EVEN" or whatever. Im not active enough either to be aimed at with shit like "uve always beat us in warmode" cuz usually, i lead a battle, we went up like 30-11 on warmode, the next day, its lost.

However i dont care about that, i do what i can when im here and other people can lead when im not there good enough.

All this quoting about how its all down to me is bullshit and u saying im talkin bullshit is bullshit lol. Ive put it straight, told u what point of view i was coming from, if u dont understand that, and cant get it through ur fucking teams brains that i was under the impression, it wasnt "EVEN" with tashing the battle then i cant help u any longer and i wont post again.

Now knowing the situation and when i am here and when im not ill try to enforce it, we can have proper battles and agreements and keep the ot as fun as we want, because its down to us to keep good wars going. Like i said, lets get a warmode going and keep it up, i know Jeton wont end it unless something unfair happens, wonder if u can do the same and will go from there?

Also want everyone to witness this "agreement" ill make another thread if u like?

Mitch, I hope you like 'The wrath of sec-chars'. Cause you will see alot of that since you fucked it up.

We found out pretty fast that you are a forum whining pussy.

But mitch... how come that you showed yourself on forum. You always got respected by everyone who knew you so it's no reason to complain on forum for you. Don't argue with retards like Jollo.. he's a kid and isn't getting the respect he should get in his social life.

Just be so cool and watch the forum fight instead of being part of the forum fight.

The thing is that nothing of this will lead to a solution.
"You started it" "No you started it""You started it" "No you started it""You started it" "No you started it""You started it" "No you started it""You started it" "No you started it""You started it" "No you started it""You started it" "No you started it""You started it" "No you started it""You started it" "No you started it""You started it" "No you started it"
Signed, The one and only Geff

It wont lead to a solution until they want it to, i mean, im trying here lol. Like ive explained again and again where im coming from and why things happened from what im aware of but heh. iunno lol.

It wont lead to a solution until they want it to, i mean, im trying here lol. Like ive explained again and again where im coming from and why things happened from what im aware of but heh. iunno lol.

Leave the forum. It's better for your own reputation.

What i know, we have won every Warmode against you, so you are far from better than us. And reason we went on noob chars was that you destroyed our ob and we wanted to kill ur chars and though you still fought Malmvagen so we went on noob chars for fun and you got pretty pwnd.

Chill Mode - Ad Infinitum Ended May 10 2010, 21:22:24 Frags: 0 - 1

Owned Biatch.

I don't want your excuses. Facts are facts.

Chill Mode - Ad Infinitum Ended May 10 2010, 21:22:24 Frags: 0 - 1

Owned Biatch.

I don't want your excuses. Facts are facts.

May 08 2010, 21:26:19 Killed at Level 158 by Guden Jollo Most dmg
and by Geff Last hit

May 06 2010, 23:53:57 Killed at Level 159 by Lenoga Soloed
May 06 2010, 13:09:58 Killed at Level 159 by Gandalf Most dmg
and by Celaver Last hit

May 06 2010, 12:45:59 Killed at Level 159 by Korsakof Soloed

May 05 2010, 20:53:57 Killed at Level 160 by Cocaine

:thumbup: Keep it going Kaisher! =D

You're own words I don't want your excuses. Facts are facts. ; )

Im not a charlover, not even close. And cut that "asslicker" out. Since Ive told you already, but your just being retarded. But since they cant do shit about us on noobchars, we are NOT worth taking unjusts on, So we can keep on going for ever if we want to, THATS why we are using noobchars, And you are noone to complain about sec chars, since you got atleast 10 in every battle. Atleast we are not using them IN a battle, like you do, faggot.

You're still a charlover because you dont dare to take unjusts, its a part of the game.
And we only had 1 noobchar in the battle yesterday and it's still only dokila, so goodluck counting to 10. Go to the doctor or synsam and check your eyes.

and by Geff Last hit

and by Celaver Last hit

Suicide mission. I actually have a reasonable explanation for that, but not going to let it roll here.
Since hey, who cares, right? :)
Your in game name btw?

You're still a charlover because you dont dare to take unjusts, its a part of the game.
And we only had 1 noobchar in the battle yesterday and it's still only dokila, so goodluck counting to 10. Go to the doctor or synsam and check your eyes.

What the fuck does unjusts have to do with this shit? They all had skull, or atleast most of them. But since they would attack back if we started to attacked them on mainchars, and since they pissed us off, We went on noobchars. ANd our noobchars did a better job than your team did. So dont call me a fucking charlover, when ur the one never has been battling until like 2 days ago. And using noobchars, up at nights and sneak botters. Never had a warmode for more than 1h against us. YEa I know this time I ended the warmode. But thats not the point, I did it cause noone of you can fight fair. Since we had like 10 chars running around and attacked skulls. Its always been like that against you. Ad Infinitum did always put up on a nice fight. No sec chars, anything. But when they destroyed our battle when they clearly told us; If you destroy our battle against the polaks, we will never accept warmode. SO we left them, and they came to us after won over the polaks. And ruined our battle. So Slip, you can just fuck off, if someone is a charlovers, its all fucking Malmvagen Flippare.

What the fuck does unjusts have to do with this shit? They all had skull, or atleast most of them. But since they would attack back if we started to attacked them on mainchars, and since they pissed us off, We went on noobchars. ANd our noobchars did a better job than your team did. So dont call me a fucking charlover, when ur the one never has been battling until like 2 days ago. And using noobchars, up at nights and sneak botters. Never had a warmode for more than 1h against us. YEa I know this time I ended the warmode. But thats not the point, I did it cause noone of you can fight fair. Since we had like 10 chars running around and attacked skulls. Its always been like that against you. Ad Infinitum did always put up on a nice fight. No sec chars, anything. But when they destroyed our battle when they clearly told us; If you destroy our battle against the polaks, we will never accept warmode. SO we left them, and they came to us after won over the polaks. And ruined our battle. So Slip, you can just fuck off, if someone is a charlovers, its all fucking Malmvagen Flippare.

If we are charlovers how come we dared to fight against you guys when we were like 10 ppl all the battles before, and you were atleast 20.
You just prooved that you are a charlover by saying that stupid sentence, idiot.

And you "breaked" the deff with noob chars so what happend then did you slay them all? fucking charlover, go lick robels fishåla

and by Geff Last hit

and by Celaver Last hit

OMG BRO? HE LOST 3 LVLS?????

let me ask u something, what else did he lose other then the amazing 15 hp and 90 mana booo hooo :(

indeed...
ps nice battle with sharmotas yesterday, thumbs up for them, and this is not a flame post it's just simple facts (im also aware of that our team has been bigger than the sharmota team earlier, but that's not the case now so atleast I hope for some change)

woot. finally not someone saying "sharmotas team got owned, they suck. bey."

Pussyness was developed by you.

With saying what you said, you just made it clear for everyone that you're afraid to play your mains against us, cause you're afraid to die and you're afraid to die because you know we're better than you.

soo thats the reason you mostly came on cknight in softcores? and rest of pierce team with noobchars.. thanks finally a honest one!

Back