• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About "trashing the battle"

Mitch B

Reaction score
Makes me laugh, @ kezaks team, 4 days ago, i was obing the polish team, and u all come and smash us, now, after we come to ur fight in liberty bay, AND i gave raiden warning LIKE 8 MINUTES saying be prepared, i dont care if we have 2 guildwars going on, u gotta get on with it aswell.

Its like "u did it to us, we did it to u"

more than happy to make an agreement as of NOW.

Makes me laugh, @ kezaks team, 4 days ago, i was obing the polish team, and u all come and smash us, now, after we come to ur fight in liberty bay, AND i gave raiden warning LIKE 8 MINUTES saying be prepared, i dont care if we have 2 guildwars going on, u gotta get on with it aswell.

Stop Bullshit mitch, just talked to Heor Smurfen and he told me that he would stop the shit you did since its not even nice. If you should write to anyone to let us prepare do that to me since am commanding for our team and i'm the one telling the people to do the shit. When you came we just ran and then ran back to have some fun. But you are worse than the polaks, you have sinked lower than their lvl

Yeah, so y didnt u warn our team then? cuz u were killin us 2.

Talked to Trekronor, i wasnt there for this shit but it seemed kinda boring and shitty on the cam.

We reached an agreement, Ad infinitum wont interfere anymore and trekronors team wont either.

Thats why i bought it to the forum, look, it happend to me so i did it back, however i gave warning. @ trek, i dont know ur leading ive never known u as a recognized leader, not my problem ur team hasnt communicated.

Again, at the point that Heor had made an agreement, if i was aware of this, it would never of happened. In my eyes, both ur guilds had accepted war mode, whether it was active or not, i didnt know, but like i said, i gave notice to someone i was coming.

@ the sharmotas team, fair enough, i didnt warn u, but u had plenty of time to realise my team was coming since we declared war against u.

This is an ot, even on real tibia thers is 3 way wars, i dont mind leading against both ur guilds, why cant u get on with it?

I understand the whole "ruin an ob" but i gave notice to them to let them know i was coming, i dont know what more im suppose to do.

Just reminding again, i wasnt aware of such an agreement and therefore wanted to give u a taste of how it was when i last had the trashing done to my ob. Everyone knows how fair i am, so stop saying "mitch i thought better of u" like im some sort of nun, and get in war mode and lets have a proper 3-4 way war?

i didnt rly mind except when we was at spot that couldnt walk east or west and then other team comes from north and other from south, supposeply(spellinKK?) xD

sluta rumpslicka trekronor
rumpaslicka? jeton? nae inte direkt jag och han brukar prata men tror inte någon av oss "rumpslickar" varandra, ingen anledning till att göra det.

Thats why i bought it to the forum, look, it happend to me so i did it back, however i gave warning. @ trek, i dont know ur leading ive never known u as a recognized leader, not my problem ur team hasnt communicated.

Again, at the point that Heor had made an agreement, if i was aware of this, it would never of happened. In my eyes, both ur guilds had accepted war mode, whether it was active or not, i didnt know, but like i said, i gave notice to someone i was coming.

@ the sharmotas team, fair enough, i didnt warn u, but u had plenty of time to realise my team was coming since we declared war against u.

This is an ot, even on real tibia thers is 3 way wars, i dont mind leading against both ur guilds, why cant u get on with it?

I understand the whole "ruin an ob" but i gave notice to them to let them know i was coming, i dont know what more im suppose to do.

Just reminding again, i wasnt aware of such an agreement and therefore wanted to give u a taste of how it was when i last had the trashing done to my ob. Everyone knows how fair i am, so stop saying "mitch i thought better of u" like im some sort of nun, and get in war mode and lets have a proper 3-4 way war?

The thing is Mitch, that i dont really care that you came and destroyed it, it happens but that your team telling us "if you come destroying our battle now against the polaks we wont have warmode with you anytime" And then when its over you get to us, thats the thing which really going on my nerves. So dont say "people know how fair i am" because thats bullshit, you wouldnt mind us to come if you wanted to fight 2 teams, you came and we wasnt even prepared with more people to LB ofc we run direcly, nothing more we can do when you rush us so we gets totally trapped.

Mitch, I hope you like 'The wrath of sec-chars'. Cause you will see alot of that since you fucked it up.

Mitch, I hope you like 'The wrath of sec-chars'. Cause you will see alot of that since you fucked it up.

Pussyness was developed by you.

With saying what you said, you just made it clear for everyone that you're afraid to play your mains against us, cause you're afraid to die and you're afraid to die because you know we're better than you.

Pussyness was developed by you.

With saying what you said, you just made it clear for everyone that you're afraid to play your mains against us, cause you're afraid to die and you're afraid to die because you know we're better than you.

Made me laugh that it came from you rofl

why cant all guilds just start war against eachother and go kamikaze-mode?
would be like; bang bang, moonhawk.

indeed...
the reason this haven't happend yet is because of the polacks and the sharmotas have been playing the pussystyle so far..
sharmotas team has grown now so I hope they will show some cohones now

ps nice battle with sharmotas yesterday, thumbs up for them, and this is not a flame post it's just simple facts (im also aware of that our team has been bigger than the sharmota team earlier, but that's not the case now so atleast I hope for some change)

Back