• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Abreak's Custom Server

abreak

Lost Spirit Owner
Reaction score
Greetings to OTLand,

Server is under construction, will be online soon! Thank-you to Gankme for the supreme dedication and to the great website. [COLOR="#navy"]Lostspirit.zapto.org[/COLOR]
Though the project was succesfull there is a long-road ahead of the Lost Spirit Staff. The server is still in need of staff members, so post your application here.
@Everyone who said my project sucks and I would never find a host and that my project will fail. As of right now everything is going AS planned regarding a few minor setbacks.

Server Status:
Server is being edited and bug fixed.

Staff:

Mappers - 3/4 Abreak, Kasea, Condor

GMs - 1/3 Erik123

CMs - 1/2 Luffy1255

Scripter- 1/* Kasea

Hoster - 1/1 Gankme

If you need ANY information add me on MSN or PM me here.. you will get better luck with PMing me here at night hours. Screenshots of progress will be posted to record our progress. After consulting with my partner for half an hour a name was finally decided.. the name is

Lost Spirits Custom OT
m8fn0n.jpg

Maps are being edited/changed. Screenshots will be posted of overall progression. Hang in there guys!

2wd7ko0.jpg

Downstairs quests
98rlsj.jpg

Upstairs quests

Last edited:
Lmao, first you apply for every project going, now your making your own?

I'm sure your a robot or something.

If you have nothing to say that is relevant to the thread then don't say anything at all. Thanks.

Looks decent, and nice.. I might thinking about that join team (as mapper) but only if its serious and it will run after everythings, done.

So.. add me as mapper, check my thread or add me on msn

Lmao, first you apply for every project going, now your making your own?

I'm sure your a robot or something.

Also... I have been mapping for my project for about 2 or 3 weeks now and I applied for your server.. what? 2 days ago?

Luffy1255 has joined the team [temporarily untill I may speak to him] as a CM

Hey Abreak

Name: Erik
Postion: I have been "HELPER"=GM! in other servers.

Msn: [email protected]

I am very serious at this project.. If you need some serious man, Im here for you ;)

Yours, Erik

Yes we need a hoster as the server is close to being launched

Its hard to find hoster today! only for $ but... That server its just waste of time, better if you start mapping on evolution or something. more players!

I want my OWN custom server.. and if I downloaded an evolution server it wouldn't be MINE

Back
Top Bottom