• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Abreak's Custom Server

True hosters are hard to find, But Good luck and never forget to have FUN! :)

Why do Evo bring more ppl? :S

Honestly Kyo, at this point I am only looking for someone to keep it up 24/7 and I get full access to database, because the server is ready to be launched and I still have NO host, and no website either.

No you can't find a hoster because this project sucks... look to your screenshot? MAN OH MAN.. does a kid from 4 years old made the map work? my first map work was even better than that!!!

Made something where your really put any time and energy so it's look something better than that HAHA.. and than MAYBE!!.. if you don't blame other projects because your own sucks you find a hoster that will waste his electricity on your server!
so that's my opinion about your server, you don't ask for it! but I give it to you TOTAL FREE because you also comment retarded shit on my thread thanks.
Kiss

Nerd rage much? That is one screenshot of the server... it would deplete the server to post the entire map on a forum. Go flame your own thread..

Kiss

Let me give you some advice... if you post a screenshot pleaase... post a screenshot that NICE... where people can see you put energy in the project... not a lame SQUAR room with one type floor! stupit teleporters and all the same TERRIBLE deco....!
You think really people would like to help with your project if they see THAT?
hope you learned something from it.. and don't blame others project if your own is TERRIBLE bad.
good luck,
Zorenia.

I said to get off my thread.. your ADVICE is not wanted let alone needed.. I'm probably older than you and I can take care of myself, thank your very much.

Haha older 8? and don't know how to run a server... you started with posting crap on my threads. so don't cry when people do it back on yours. grow up.

You are 8 then, I'm assuming? I didn't post 'crap' on your server I said obviously no one wants to write for you.. how is that posting 'crap' on your thread.

What's the point of saying that??? if the thread was just up for 1/2 hours.....!! That doesn't make sense! and it's fking retarded to say that.. thats my point.

You say this because I won't accept you as a mapper? Well in an honest opinion of 3 people.. your mapping SUCKS.

You say this because I won't accept you as a mapper? Well in an honest opinion of 3 people.. your mapping SUCKS.
And you abreak, You'r not better then M4t30.. So yes I agree. Fail Mapping -> 8years old hoster -> Noob MAP!

Your posts are NOT welcomeon my thread.. I don't want to see Anymore..

I thought this was going to be a creative application for the mapping position :)
+ maybe a bit better then the current 'logo'^^
lostspirit.png

PM me please with further information :)

Condor

@ Condor

Love your style.. welcome to the team as a mapper. Add me on MSN at [email protected]

@Gank

I found a hoster already.. thanks for the concern.

Back