• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Absolutely no good Servers right now.

u wont grow 5 lvls by killing a dragon on 10x xp rate server where u start with lvl 8 ;). One player like xp rate 1 others 10x other one 1000x, i think everyone has hes favorite xp rate. As long as there are modified monsters ad quests for hightlvls its ok if xp rate is 10x,
im not tryig to fake rl tibia (even if it happens somehow ^^) this why the archivment is diffirent.
good luck searching

I know you wont grow 5 levels by killing a drag on a 10x server. -.-

Im saying IF you can grow 5 levels by killing a dragon. Then server is just lame. Its just another, Spam hydras to lvl 200. Then kill everyone. then quit.

Nothing knew.

Same as in real tibia when you start with a low level it's boring, but when you get higer it will be more fun.

Sadly, i haven't found any good servers lately. Zyloria.com was a REALLY good server, but some no life nerds decided to dos attack the server 24/7..

I can give you an idea for what server you should play.. This server has a really big map and low experience points. It has alot of features also.
The only thing that sucks is: the server is in BR/Por -.-

bronsonx.servegame.com
or maybe check at otservlist.. they are top 15

my name is Archangel Sizaro xD

I will give it a try when i've got some time. Most servers are over-ran with non English speaking players

Back