• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Acc help

bo420169

Reaction score
Im using gesior 0.3.4(beta4) fixed

when i get the the http://localhost
i go through the steps to install it.

when i get to step 4 i get this error.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM z_news_tickers WHERE image_id = 1 AND author = 1 AND hide_ticker = 0 LIMIT ' at line 1' in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php:512 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(512): PDO->query('SELECT FROM z_...') #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 512

and When i get to step 5 after entering my Password i get this error

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'rlname' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:229 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(229): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(581): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 229

Any help or advice?

ok i seem to fix some problems now i get this when people make a character on the site

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:1866 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(922): OTS_Player->getSkill(0) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(135): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 1866

How do i edit the players skills? i thought thats wat it was but i been looking and cant find it what would it be under?

Back