• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ACC Page - which one?

Schwarzbeere

BraveOnline Developer
Reaction score
hey guys,

which AAC page you guys can recommend?

I use TFS 1.2 and dont know which one I should use :-/

and which one you prefere, because my question was not, what AAC are out there, I want to know which one is preferred by the community and why :)
Why would you care what I would prefer.. I could be some lunatic...

Gesior is good for beggining, because its code is easy to learn. I was using znote and I couldn't find anything except the config

Gesior is good for beggining, because its code is easy to learn. I was using znote and I couldn't find anything except the config
if you couldnt find anythign except the config on ZnoteAAC than you are probably retard. LoL
One of easier is ZnoteAAC

Okay thanks, I see that Gesior don't support an adminpanel anymore. zNote does.. Hmm .. I usual like CMS with Admin Panel, is there a working Admin Panel for the newest version of Gesior for TFS 1.2?

lmao if you dont know how to use gesior or znote aac that are entire made on plain php you will need to learn a bit

I suggest you to use bitaac. I dont know if its finished or if it supports 1.2 but @Cornex knows his shit very well.

Znote is a good option also but you will find yourself working with outdated design choices, the productivity Laravel brings is far superior (bitaac)

Gesior was a good option. Now it is outdated.

tldr;

Use bitaac, if you cant then use znote

I suggest you to use bitaac. I dont know if its finished or if it supports 1.2 but @Cornex knows his shit very well.

Znote is a good option also but you will find yourself working with outdated design choices, the productivity Laravel brings is far superior (bitaac)

tldr;

What about castro? I have installed it on my server and it works great so far :)

Why would you care what I would prefer.. I could be some lunatic...

Says the one with this signature: ""8.6 or 10.98/11 Which do you prefer?"
Of course I get that you were intrestered in which client people prefer to be able to please the community as much as possible. But what if this dude is having the same thinking, just not the same caliber of explaining..

Stop being rude for no reason.

tldr;

I want to try BitAAC, but I'm to stupid to install, I got a webserver but it's not simple copy&paste. I can't install composer on the server :-/ on my webserver I just got a FTP account :-/

Back