• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ACC Page - which one?

Bit is too advanced during installation after that there are not as many features as gesior so use znote it best www under tfs. Unless your level ends up create an account then use whatever you like

we are not being rudes or something like that, you will need to test with znote/gesior/myaac cus all the others arent that easy to install and many of them (devaac, bitaac, castro) arent complete for what you are looking for

Says the one with this signature: ""8.6 or 10.98/11 Which do you prefer?"
Of course I get that you were intrestered in which client people prefer to be able to please the community as much as possible. But what if this dude is having the same thinking, just not the same caliber of explaining..

Stop being rude for no reason.
?
Yes there is a difference, and I wasn't being rude I was being humorous, learn the difference please.

Last edited:
What do you guys think of MyAAC it is using Gesior? Original Gesior is outdated i wrote much.

Back