• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Account Giveaway! Share Your Tibia story.

J.Dre

Unity Games
Solutions
Reaction score
So, I have a level 10 in Guardia with 90/90. Had planned to train it beyond 100/100. However, life took a turn and my priorities have shifted. If you are interested in receiving this account, continue reading:

mxYtIEK.png

The account is registered to me and I am the first & only owner/registrar.

How to enter & win:
For you to win this account, I am requesting you write a short story (2-3 paragraphs) detailing your first and foremost defining moment in Tibia. I'd love to hear about your favorite stories, encounters, etc. and what you plan to do with this character (i.e. life thread). The most interesting story with the most unique likes will win this account! There are no other requirements. :)

Regards,
J.Dre

Last edited:
It wouldve been something special with those skills back in the days. But today most ppl prolly cba to even transfer acc ownership. They just skill their chars offline for a while.

Would definitely be a fun character to play, and a really good base. However, don't really feel like typing out a short story for it xD

Guy told me there is someone throwing plate legs in the sewer of carlin i said what a fucking idiot lets go pick them up. He fragged me :(

Its not a very long history but here it goes:

I was on a big party. One of those duels where people make a square with boxes and you fight inside till red hp bar. It was my turn so i prepared some 'exevo flam hur'. There was people outside of the party watching too so I counted the squares carefully.

I counted wrong. I ended with white skull and 15 persons following me. Lost my newly acquired Wand of Decay. I had no money left and no wand to make anything so I ended up creating a new character

Once upon a time... I logged in. Saw some dude infront of me killed me stole his shit and poof i was in the wind no1 ever saw me again im rich af right now cuz of that dood and plsplsplspls nice story here plz account im very nice :):):):):):):)::::((((((((((:)):

/dankest keklord of memeworlds in the universe
Ow3Drhe.png

Its not a very long history but here it goes:

I was on a big party. One of those duels where people make a square with boxes and you fight inside till red hp bar. It was my turn so i prepared some 'exevo flam hur'. There was people outside of the party watching too so I counted the squares carefully.

I counted wrong. I ended with white skull and 15 persons following me. Lost my newly acquired Wand of Decay. I had no money left and no wand to make anything so I ended up creating a new character
FeelsBadMan ;_;
Ow3Drhe.png

2-3 paragraphs isn't worth writing for this account. But hey, awesome idea.

2-3 paragraphs isn't worth writing for this account. But hey, awesome idea.

A paragraph can technically be as short as a single word in the English language, but okay. :D I find it difficult to tell a good story in less than a couple paragraphs, though.

But yeah, I don't expect anything long. Just a good story.

I Am Not really interested in the account But here you are a paragraph of my cruel life In my starter Tibia,

It was my friend who told me about Tibia, i was like too young that time 12? Who Knows, i was just a grinding machine hunting everyday Rotworm and Carrion worms at fibula and just returning back to deposit the Money, One of my dreams was buying Wand of Decay(*_*),So by chance someone threw lots of wands of decays on the Depots, But unfortunately :D I didn't know how to pick it up yet lol , it was just on the depot, but i couldn't pick it up... T_T

Also another time i went hunting in thais, Wild Warriors or such name i cant remember, i was around level 13 and one of the wild warriors appeared..I didn't know that the monsters had repeated Speech Like "Myahahaa", So he kept saying :"Give Me Your Money Or Die"... Actually, i dropped my backpack and ran away :/
Hate to admit it lol..

Last Thing i could remember from my Newbie Tibia Times was when i had enough money to buy a serpent sword and a dice :D then i was an official scammer who just took money and rolled, even if you won or lost, i would just leave until that Cruel Day, The Day where everything went Dark(The internet went out) And logged in again :| on a clean depot, not even a dice left..

From the things that I feared in tibia was the pking, while returning to the depot with lots of money from the hunt, i could feel my heartbeats , and if someone with a skull passed by..Hated dying and losing money , Dying was too painful,you lose like a day of grind or something..

My First time buying premium was shameful :| Was someone about to quit so he started throwing CCs' on the floor, Ofc i was right there to get around 5CCs for my premium xD

That's Most of my stories in Tibia

Forgot to mention, it took me 3 days to learn how to use a ladder :|

Well let me tell you a little about my life in Tibia! You see, when I first started playing that game I was an or 9 year old, I was stupid, well not actually stupid but you know, a 9 year old. Anyways, after 2 months in Rook with my first character, I decided to play as a Sorcerer. Sorcerers are cool, huh? they're strong, many spells, especially for free accounts! but that's not it when you have no idea what the world beyond Rookgaard is!

Back in the days, Tibia didn't really provide so much information about anything, unlike now having all these tutorials and stuff, if you remember. It was hardcore, I discovered how to sell and buy items by luck when I was throwing dead rats at Tom in Rookgaard thinking that I'm selling them that that way and some other guy just came buy and sold a minotaur leather there; and due to the lack of instructions (which was actually pretty awesome), I had no idea what are spells and what are wands. I was a level 9 sorcerer at Carlin who hunts rats with a mace!

My biggest fear at that time were Rotworms. In the Rat sewers there were few holes that drop you to Rotworm dens and when you went down, you had to rope yourself up but I had no idea how to use that rope and since I used a mace, I couldn't kill the Rotworm. It seemed that I wasn't the only one having this problem because whenever I went down there, I founed many parcels thrown on the spot of the rope appearing that many players tried getting theirselves up by that way. But moving on with my life in Tibia, I have discovered "exura" after a few days. I discovered it by running accidently into the Sorcerer spell lady in Carlin, EXURA WAS MY LIFE. It was the happiest days in Tibia after finding Exura. I became stronger, I could finally kill a Rotworm, and most importantly, I had a chance of running away from PKs!

Later on, I was hanging out with my Dad, who used to play Tibia with me because it just made me happy and he wasn't that much of noob. He taught me how to rope myself and he used to block Rotworms for me. We were both the the DP when some random guy came along with his friend asking us "What's in body?" (he was one of these 'espaniol?' guys so his English wasn't that great) and I was like "nothing" --I had encountered, earlier that day, a dead body that had chain legs in it, and these were the strongest legs I had ever seen by then and thought he was asking about that body-- but he insisted asking "what in body?"; "what's in body?"; "come"; "look body"; so I just went after him and his friend far away to the northen forest where they started attacking us and well, you know the rest. This event is important because when I died that day, I lost my mace! This mace was the strongest weapon I had and the only one too. And when I lost my mace I didn't know what to do I just went around in the DP asking to buy another mace when that guy, god bless him, told me "man, why mace? buy wand of vortex" and the moment I read the word 'wand' my life changed! I BECAME A SORCERER! I don't really remember how but I managed to discover that the same place where I got Exura provided me with a free Wand of Vortex and OMG it was my favorite place in Tibia!

After I found about Wand of Vortex, every thing just got too fast, I became strong, I discovered stuff, I knew how to do quests, I rose to level 15, Wand of Dragonbreath, travelling to Thais, hunting Cyclopses, level 25, desert quest, level 30, my first dragon, and I became a Tibian! Wand of Vortex and Exura, I love you!!! <3

Honestly, Ive been away from tibia for a while now and have been playing other games but nothing has really compared to the rollercoaster of emotions that Tibia has put me through throughout my life.

I believe it started when I was 8, I would sit down next to my brother and watch him play this interesting game with monsters and magic and just be completely enthralled by the entirety of it. Eventually, my brother created a character named Aero for me ( I still use the name to this day ) and my addiction to Tibia began.

A key memory of my younger days as a Tibian was when I finally became able to afford a giant sword. I would grind off of the rotworms in edron for hours on end, enjoying it despite it's repetition. Somehow I never grew out of enjoying simply hunting simple creatures. Anyways I was befriended by a lady who congratulated me on getting a giant sword and asked me if she could have it for a moment to take a screenshot with it. You should see where this is going and as a 8-9 year old boy I was just devastated. I did a fair share of crying and I believe I started a new character as a sorcerer.

I always loved starting new characters although it consequently capped my highest level at 40.

My tibian journey eventually carried into OTs which has also been a great experience however I think I would appreciate the opportunity to get back into real tibia. Its been a long time since I've played and if you do decide to gift me the account, I'll be sure not to let it go to waste. If I lose interest, I'll pass it on to somebody else.

-Aero

Now those are some stories. :cool: I, too, remember when I believed Rookgaard was all of Tibia. My first character remained in Rook until level 26, at which point I left and was immediately Rooked. :( This was back in 2005, when Dolera was one of the more populated worlds. There were probably 100-200 people in Rookgaard, daily, and the community was booming. Defeating Rotworms made you a bad ass! Copper shield's and Katana's were rare.

We used to toss items on that cliff/grass area near the main town shops to tease noobs: plate shields, etc. :D (South of the shop you sell Rats to. Forgot the shop NPC's name.)

Now those are some stories. :cool: I, too, remember when I believed Rookgaard was all of Tibia. My first character remained in Rook until level 26, at which point I left and was immediately Rooked. :( This was back in 2005, when Dolera was one of the more populated worlds. There were probably 100-200 people in Rookgaard, daily, and the community was booming. Defeating Rotworms made you a bad ass! Copper shield's and Katana's were rare.

We used to toss items on that cliff/grass area near the main town shops to tease noobs: plate shields, etc. :D (South of the shop you sell Rats to. Forgot the shop NPC's name.)

Hahahah, he's called Tom, I mentioned him (the shop) :D I wanted to tell my rook story too but I guesse it would be too long

Last edited:
A paragraph can technically be as short as a single word in the English language, but okay. :D I find it difficult to tell a good story in less than a couple paragraphs, though.

But yeah, I don't expect anything long. Just a good story.

A single word is a word. A few words are a sentence. A few sentences is a paragraph.

A single word is a word. A few words are a sentence. A few sentences is a paragraph.

English class is now in session!

A paragraph consists of one or more sentences, and a sentence consists of one or more words. Therefore, you can have a single word paragraph. In dialogues you'll often see this. For example, imagine a text conversation and you say, "Cool" and the discussion ends. That word "Cool" is technically a paragraph. That's what I was referring to. :p

Anyway, I just wanted to make this fun. I'll wait a little bit longer and see if anymore stories pop up.

212eazn.gif

And so my story begins :

back in my youth when i started tibia i had no clue about much of the game i didn't even know main exsisted i ended up being level 14 in rook before my real life told me about main but thats not before dieing two times to not knowing how to use ladders or how to see in the dark but alas i finally made it to mainland with a gimped character (beacuse if you go to main past 8 your screwed) i became a knight and my friend gave me a two handed sword so i went on hunting trolls east of thais when i got pked for my first time now back then there was no skull system so you couldnt yell white skull in an area you had to yell thier name i was very sad at this point beacuse i had lost a bp of torches i spent farming off of skeletons so i did not log back in for a week when i got back into the game i decided to try my hand at hunting scorpians and then i died to thier poison over time (i thought it would just go away) after that death i asked my friend what i should hunt and he said to go find some dwarves so i made my way to kazordoon and behold here were the dwarves i killed and killed and then i killed some more boom im now level 20 with 43 swording and 15 shielding thinking im a bad ass with a scale armor, chain legs, legion helmet and a 2 handed sword so i go try to take on the dwarf guards and i get demolished. not long after that tibia announced non pvp servers were coming out and i moved to calmera where before i quit and gave away the char i was a 60 ek with a 30 elder druid for a uh slave.

then about 2 years later i made some friends in middle school that were talking about tibia so i joined their world on amera i had a blast here even though i was level 10 when my friend's were levels 50-120 one of them was in a war of silent core vs hellforged(later becoming terrorsquad) he was known as winged master he was a cool dude and still have him on my facebook today. but anyways when they wared i would go and try to get as much loot off the dead bodys as i could to bring it to dp and rinse and repeat its how i would get them some supplies for more wars and in return i had protection.

i was still playing ek beacuse well ek is love ek is life i didn't really have much interest in making mages after uh was taken from knights and replaced by potions. honestly i just found the mage class to be too wastefull and too easy to die by combos of dragons and so on. to think of it i don't think i ever made it past 60 on a mage keep in mind that i never botted and still will never bot. im known to my friends as a bot killer its a little hobby i have to clear the spawns for the manual players who actully deserve to not have these spawns taken by afk people.

at one point i was hunted for awhile for reporting a botter and getting him banned by a gm (before they were taken away from the game) I really dont know how they found out it was me who reported them that still remians a mystery but the next day i was killed by high levels and when i asked why it was beacuse i got thier friend banned. who knows maybe a rl snitched on me i really dont have a clue. but this hunted only went on for a week until they got tired of me beacuse anytime they killed me i would just go back to hunting elsewhere i just didnt care beacuse if i lost any eq my friends would just replace it with the eq they power abused for (the pay boh now or dead system).

ooo totally forgot to mention the scary parts of my first adventures in main running into my first giantspider on the way to dwarf bridge it gave me goosebumps i only head of these lures never had i seen one. on that day i lost my plate armor and spike sword i was a very sad gringo. Also a scary lure happend in amazon camp thats where i took my first dragon death (there wasn't a bridge seperating the areas back thennow to get to where i am today i have nothing left to log into ive sold most of my accounts years ago and one of them which had my highest on it was deleted for long inactivity (beacuse i fell in love with world of warcraft)i would gladly take this character off your hands just so i don't have to wait months for good skills and be able to hunt as soon as i felt like it and you would have the good knowledge of knowing it will never be in the hands of a botter

My Plans for the character include hunting manual and just having fun when im not at work and also transfering it to beneva if its transferable since i have a few friends there and i hate the poltics on pvp servers rather hunt in peace

here is an acutal image of one of my older chars back in the day suprised my photobucket account is still there haven't been on it since i was like 15

287i1q8.gif

Last edited:
So just check my story from nopvp, write Warrior Symbol Orshabaal in Google.

Back