• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Account Manager and training monks!

Albanoxu

Reaction score
Everytime somebody doing an account with the account manager he gets the message: .....secure blablabla, dont give ur fking account to any fking guy, blablabla...... How can I disable this fking thing? I think much servers have that fking problem!(yeah I wrote fking fking often)

second question:
How can I make an anti Idle on my server that works for everyone who trains on monks? Do I have to change somehow the floor on which they stands?--> for example the floor tries to usewith the character something......:confused:

Thanks forward!

You can make each tile on the training area a "no logout zone" through the map editor.

WHO deosnt allow me to do that ????????????????lol hmm... otserver arent fking allowed so, somebody want to forbid me something that is alreadyf forbidden????? It is like: hey u are not fking allowed to smoke weed with a normal paper!?
no Black tell me, who forbid that? and why (the admins of otland?)....

Last edited:
U are right, but I cant understand, how can somebody forbid that? I saw that system in the dedicatedotwar.info.... how? I wasnt cruel to Black pearl, because I wasnt saying anything against him... only against the guys, who think they can do such a rule.....And mary, everytime somebody help me I am truly thankfull! so JDB, thanks for your help indeed! I am glad there are much guys, who help here....ask the guys, who helped me... Did I do something shamefull, that disturbed them?

Has anybody the solution with the account manager?

Back