• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Account Manager bug] Your character couldn't be created, please try again.

Sleet

Solutions
Reaction score
For some reason, I can't create characters on my server, all that appears is tha on the chat:

Your character couldn't be created, please try again.

And also that on the server log:

mysql_real_query(): INSERT INTO `players` (`id`, `name`, `world_id`, `group_id`, `account_id`, `level`, `vocation`, `health`, `healthmax`, `experience`, `lookbody`, `lookfeet`, `lookhead`, `looklegs`, `looktype`, `lookaddons`, `maglevel`, `mana`, `manamax`, `manaspent`, `soul`, `town_id`, `posx`, `posy`, `posz`, `conditions`, `cap`, `sex`, `lastlogin`, `lastip`, `skull`, `skulltime`, `save`, `rank_id`, `guildnick`, `lastlogout`, `blessings`, `online`) VALUES (NULL, 'Eorie', 0, 1, 14, 10, 4, 215, 215, 9300, 68, 76, 78, 39, 128, 0, 1, 45, 45, 0, 100, 1, 160, 50, 8, 0, 485, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, '', 0, 0, 0) - MYSQL ERROR: Duplicate entry '32-0' for key 'player_id_2' (1062)

Remove 'id' and NULL, this will be auto assigned

Where do I remove it?

Remove 'id' and NULL, this will be auto assigned

Oh, I think you misunderstood the issue here.

The problem is that when I try to create a character through account manager, it says the character can't be created and on the server log this error message appears:

mysql_real_query(): INSERT INTO `players` (`id`, `name`, `world_id`, `group_id`, `account_id`, `level`, `vocation`, `health`, `healthmax`, `experience`, `lookbody`, `lookfeet`, `lookhead`, `looklegs`, `looktype`, `lookaddons`, `maglevel`, `mana`, `manamax`, `manaspent`, `soul`, `town_id`, `posx`, `posy`, `posz`, `conditions`, `cap`, `sex`, `lastlogin`, `lastip`, `skull`, `skulltime`, `save`, `rank_id`, `guildnick`, `lastlogout`, `blessings`, `online`) VALUES (NULL, 'Eorie', 0, 1, 14, 10, 4, 215, 215, 9300, 68, 76, 78, 39, 128, 0, 1, 45, 45, 0, 100, 1, 160, 50, 8, 0, 485, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, '', 0, 0, 0) - MYSQL ERROR: Duplicate entry '32-0' for key 'player_id_2' (1062)

As you can see, I am not trying to insert the code on mysql but instead, the account manager is.
However, this error appears when he tries to and I don't know how to fix it.

This is what you are looking for
MYSQL ERROR: Duplicate entry '32-0' for key 'player_id_2' (1062)

Last edited by a moderator:
A week ago, i added Account Manager to my server and had the same problem.

After you send the acc and pass you want, the account manager answer this:
19:23 Account Manager: Your account could not be created, please contact with staff.

And the following error on console:
8705925402424cfba14dccee8f392cda.png

Back