• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Account Manager custom equipment

Samuro

GameDev
Reaction score
I found this at otfans after looking for a very long time. I've taken my time using the "excellent" search function here too, but can't seem to find it so I'll ask you.

I've recently switched from 2.5.5 to 3.6.0pl1 and was wondering if it's the same script for them or if they have a different, and if they do, could I have a link to it please? :)

Rep++ to anyone who can help me

Just change acc manager's name to something else, log it in, put the items, save it, then change back to account manager.

ps : you might have to change something like save=0 to save=1 or sth like that.

I dont think you quite get what I mean.

When you create a new character I want him to start with certain equipment, and not just a jacket, club and a bag with an apple in it. I want to change THAT. Not the characters name :/

I dont think you quite get what I mean.

When you create a new character I want him to start with certain equipment, and not just a jacket, club and a bag with an apple in it. I want to change THAT. Not the characters name :/

And then do what i said -.- CHANGE IN FIRSTITEMS.lua...

Or you can do this way, if you're using samples, login in Druid sample, equip him rod,helmet..what ever you want to, and logout. So every next druid will have that equipment. Same as druid sample.

Back