• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Accuracy[RP] Screenshoot thread

Premislao

Reaction score
Hello. I'm Accuracy, royal paladin from shadowcores(one of hundreds). I have decided to start thread about me, with my advance screens, some interessting hunts, quests, and some other things i thought are interessting.

I have started gaming on shadowcores on 17th of September 2012. But my first screenshoot was made with advance to 75level. I did it on Deeper Fibula Dragon lair:

AccuracyLv75.jpg

I'ts not bad there since most of time its empty, and has quite fast respawn. But the respawn aint full. Few dragons and one DL are missing i belive.

Damn i was poor then. My eq contains K armor just cause some kind player of level 150~ gave me that when i spoke with him in Ank depot.

Here is my 80th Level advance. Still Deeper fibula.

UO0021.jpg

That's it for now. Ill post some more later.

:)

This will be fun to follow, mostly because I stopped playing on my paladin around lvl 80 because I was so booring. Mages is alot more fun and the pvp is alot better on mages! But I wish you alot of luck!

Hehe i really like to play RP, i like that i can choose between bows, xbows, so many kinds of ammunition, and throwable weapons. I always liked paladin the most so im playin it.

Xon i made my thread quite late so i will update it with continous advances. :D

There is my 23 Magic Level! :D

UO0022.jpg

And my 90 Level gained on deeper fibula aswell

UO0027.jpg

Following experience advances i achieved 100 Lv aswell

UO0037.jpg

More updates today yet :D

Another advances.

25 Magic Level

UO0040.jpg

110 Level

UO0048.jpg

26 Magic Level - this time Deeplings hunt. It was my first time there since i never saw Deeplings before :D nice cash from their creature products and some weapons tbh. :)

UO0052.jpg

And then i achieved 98 Distance Fighting

UO0055.jpg

115 Level aswell on Deeplings.

UO0058.jpg

As you probably have noticed im wearing better equipment. I have looted all of it on DL's and went to few gs on poh to get K legs. Started wearing em after i earned my blessings. :D

Closer to the edge! :D next screens soon. :) Anyone want more? :)

Next in my story was first meeting with Ghastly Dragons. Heard of em but never was strong enough to hunt em.

Here we go!

UO0071.jpg

Unfortunately few minutes after we both died as like 5 ghastlies came on us xD

120Level advance i did on drakens. Hunted em with friends but those hunts were not lucky for me. Died twice. Hehe

UO0076.jpg

27 Magic Level in Ankrahmun depot. Go power! Go! xDD hahaha

UO0079.jpg

130Lv advance. Wanted to try how is it with Deeper fibula after 120lv. It wasnt good tbh. So i went somewhere else.

UO0093.jpg

28 Magic Level made on Frosts at Okolnir. That's where i went! :D honestly its great there. Even with higher lv. The less bots the better for u. (obviously what i wrote wont make less of em there ;/)

UO0095.jpg

101 Distance fighting. Black and white distance made on white map as black dot. :)

UO0098.jpg

Dyablo :D i started using prismatics/crystalines later. When additional damage was worth more than long time on spawn. As i was creating my own powerbolts while hunt :D

If your over 200 now why are you posting all these older pics D: lets see some pro 200+ style sh*t! :D

Another advances

Im trying to post advances faster so ill start posting 200+ soon. It's my thread so i post my life, from beginning to nowdays and hopefuly with future. Today i have for u advances up to 175 Lv!

140 Level.

UO0108.jpg

102 Distance. Again Deeplings style :D

UO0110.jpg

150th Level reached on quaras aswell.

UO0120.jpg

29 Magic level as usual reached in ankrahmun. Thats boring. xD but im proud of each advance! ^^

UO0122.jpg

90 Shielding! Rare achievement as im not using shield too often. :D Mostly it does at offline training.

UO0123.jpg

104 Distance Fighting. :D Frost style. Uber pg hehe

UO0127.jpg

30 Magic Level as it been few times reached in Ankrahmun. xD

UO0144.jpg

105 Distance Fighting. Banuta is quite crowded place nowdays. When i first went there only one bot was running around. Now SD'ers reached that lands too. :/

UO0145.jpg

160 Level reached some time after distance.

UO0148.jpg

31 Magic Level. Unusual magic advance eh? :D Frosts! :D

UO0223.jpg

107 Distance. 110 gogo xD

UO0232.jpg

170 Level! Very close to todays limit. :D Hope you wont get angry for bilion of screens i added here. :D

UO0233.jpg

175 Level! Next big advance. Thats last Screen today. Frost dragons hunt again. :)

UO0235.jpg

:) Hope you enjoyed todays advances spam. ^^ Next screens coming soon. :)

i love the part in the chatlog "br?"

PLEASE DONT DO THIS TO OUS....

="br? br? br? money lpis lpis plis 20k
huesuheusheusheushsu
money br?"

Good morning!

Let's start another update to my advances thread.

Zohan: So lets go!

180 Level:

UO0236.jpg

And here is suprise! First time i did some important quest. Demon Oak. Thought its harder, but its easy as hell. Just dont outrun cause ull get 500dmgs by the Oak. :/

UO0240.jpg

109 Distance Fighting. Tibia auto SD shooter spam i C! o_O

UO0313.jpg

191 Level as i missed 190 advance :/

UO0149.jpg

Yalahari Quest. Picked my prize. Thought its harder to get team to Yala. But i was standing in yala dp for like half an hour and collected around 10 ppl team of which only 3 didnt die. xD Rest came back. Some died cause sio'ers shooted UE's instead of focus on healing ¬¬ i was lucky and didnt die.

UO0150.jpg

33 Magic Level.
Another advance that breaks some limit for me. Since now i'm on good average mlv.

UO0152.jpg

111 Distance Fighting. Similar to 33 Mlv advance xD but this time its not making me proud so much.

UO0155.jpg

As u might notice on last ss i've been doing POI quest. And we finished it. Here is my screen from prize room.

UO0156.jpg

198 Level. Back on Ghastly dragons. And owned em well. 2 guardian boots looted. :)

UO0158.jpg

199 Level. Talahu again. It's not bad when ur alone, but usually some sd bots are running around there.

UO0159.jpg

That's all for now. Hope i raised your hunger for my 200th advance a bit. If yes, scream 200! below. And i may add this and more sooner.

Thanks for readin me! ^^

I can se me on your pics :D
but in yala i died cuz i thought there were only 2 grims on west site but its WAS like 12 or something :S

Back