• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Accuracy[RP] Screenshoot thread

Haha men its long way for 20lv not 200 :p

- - - Updated - - -

115 Distance Fighting. :)

WUO121004-122239-19_zpse1b49fb4.jpg

Another cool advance. Tomorrow ill upload more pics so i can post here more of em. :) one by one or something like that now cause all of them are preety fresh! =) Coolio? What would u like to see? Tell me! ^^

Another few kind ppl msged me ingame that they watched my thread. Dont be shy i rly enjoy talking with most of ppl. :) Im not brag style mens or 'im 200lv fucc u mens' person. :)

- - - Updated - - -

More of me. Just a bit more. :)

214 Level. Another advance reached with around 1kk/h on my quite lonely spot. Thanks for not making it crowded yet! :D

WUO121005-100742-53_zpsf88c6de5.jpg

215 Level. Almost the same squaremeter as picture abow. Coincidence FTW!

WUO121005-120827-57_zpsecf1472b.jpg

How do you like 216 Level advance? =) Darknes+ Mas san

Ladies and gentleman! LUX IN TENEBRIS!
WUO121005-195836-92_zps2d21456a.jpg

How do you say about pictures from Inq/Hota? :D
What else could i show u?

The Inquisition Quest!

This time im willing to post ten screenshoots i have made while doing The Inquisition Quest.
I wasnt focus on making screenshoots so they will show only few scenes from whole quest.

Maybe one day ill add something more complete! ^^

WUO121005-223327-53_zpsf6a49e12.jpg

I have found quest gathering on forum so i applied myself to it. We went there with quite small team, few ppl also died.

WUO121005-223723-95_zps519c416f.jpg

We all had skulls because party leader(who seem to be more competent than organiser) told us to kill someone who followed us but didnt join party. Idk if that was only reason. I dont think so, but most of us did attack him, and some died because of following him between monsters i heard.

WUO121005-223945-14_zps8ea5ba70.jpg

This picture clearly shows the spirit of this ot ¬¬. Nobody dont care about nobody. Everyone just want things for himself. Thats why most of ppl surrounded boss monsters. To steal items. It isn't enough that hlv ek spend time to help us.

WUO121005-224002-14_zps9f4de975.jpg

And here is loot they waited for. One person died because of this hunger for items this time. xD

WUO121005-230354-87_zps7e90d2c2.jpg

This screenshoot shows how amazing ek+Sio is. He can block so many monsters and go to kitchen. xD

WUO121005-230650-81_zpsac899adc.jpg

Anihillon was amazing. Few ppl died there(but noone hunted others for that) I ran as far as possible when saw how fast ppl die cause of him. And those frogs are amazing. Poff! poff! 500! xD

WUO121005-231921-31_zps49aa7c6a.jpg

Last boss Hellgorak, here our leader entered alone as it was 'easy boss' and died after few sec. When whole team entered we slayed him preety fast. On screen you can see what was the loot! =) tbh i didnt read none of loots.

WUO121005-232749-75_zps950209aa.jpg

On this screen u can see scene, when i used my holy water on this magic wall. I gained 3 demon dusts there! xD It's still 100% of my demon dust collection. haha

WUO121005-232909-42_zps1efc3b14.jpg

Here i made screen with ppl from team. We killed alot demons more during this, idk why but it took quite a while.

WUO121005-234050-93_zps80cf0bf3.jpg

Exitting message. That is last screen i'll share with u today cause i picked the prize much later. How do You think? What did i pick? Leave your thoughts, guesses in comments below! :D

Here i made screen with ppl from team. We killed alot demons more during this, idk why but it took quite a while.

Everytime a player uses the holy water on the magic wall, 1 demon will spawn on each bone wall so, if you were 9-10 players there..

Everytime a player uses the holy water on the magic wall, 1 demon will spawn on each bone wall so, if you were 9-10 players there..

Didn't know that o_O when i didn INQ in rl tibia i was not so much into this game... So i didnt know. Thanks bro! ^^

Is it the Mycological Bow you're usning ? And how did you get it? If it is I think you choosed the emerald sword to be able to donate it to my knight ;)

Yes! Thats Mycological Bow. I have bought it on market for 600k(now its cheaper i heard). It's much better to use it for hunts than Thorn Spitter is(unless ur hunting with Infernal Bolts... But ur not).

Last edited:
Oh yeah I read about it on tibia.wikia and it said the same, maybe I should spend some money and buy it :) Bought some other equipment for my paladin before too, I'll show it on my thread later :)

Ye. Using it you dont see difference in exp/h compared to Thorn Spitter but i felt like thorn spitter missed more and didnt see thorn spitter to do bigger dmg tbh. Maybe i didnt look too often at dmg. But thorn spitter is 3x heavier and bolts are always heavier than arrows so you can hunt around twice longer with Mycological Bow. All depends on how many supplies u wear. And how much cap do u have. ^^

Ye. Using it you dont see difference in exp/h compared to Thorn Spitter but i felt like thorn spitter missed more and didnt see thorn spitter to do bigger dmg tbh. Maybe i didnt look too often at dmg. But thorn spitter is 3x heavier and bolts are always heavier than arrows so you can hunt around twice longer with Mycological Bow. All depends on how many supplies u wear. And how much cap do u have. ^^

Seems like it's a lot more benefits with using the bow and crystalline arrows for sure. But then I got a new problem, what should I pick on my druid in Demon Oak? Maybe the spellbook but I already got Snake God's Wristguard and it's good enough for me. So maybe I'll pick demon legs just because it's awesome :)

Loving your newer entries, I want so bad to make my own Life thread! And seems that I'll get that bow, sometimes I run out of bolts so quickly,

keep updating us! :)

You can take thorn spitter just for fun. Just like i do. I try to have more weapons so i can compare em sometimes for fun. =) And demon legs are ugly xD armor is beautiful. Or maybe u will see spitter better. I see it worse than Mycological. ;-) But im not scientist. xD

You can take thorn spitter just for fun. Just like i do. I try to have more weapons so i can compare em sometimes for fun. =) And demon legs are ugly xD armor is beautiful. Or maybe u will see spitter better. I see it worse than Mycological. ;-) But im not scientist. xD

Haha yeah we will see, I hope to cu in-game soon. Maybe we can go for a teamhunt? I could heal on my druid!

Who knows. Here im updating with my current magic level! ^^

WUO121006-204032-24_zps410b41ac.jpg

How do you like it? :)

Distance advance aswell. 116!

WUO121007-093626-81_zps8e8d82fb.jpg

219 Level advance in unusual place. Where is it? :D

WUO121007-113915-72_zps5e54eb36.jpg

About up. Yes it was The Vats on Inq quest.

The Ancient Tombs Quest

220 Level advance. I started doing HotA Quest with my guild member.

WUO121007-142201-28_zpsfdd69daa.jpg

Dipthrah - after few tries and death of Persefone ;( we finally found best tactics to do it.

WUO121007-145017-26_zps901bc428.jpg

Vashresamun - this one was preety easy.

WUO121007-150457-33_zps4c6b0cfa.jpg

Morguthis - if i remember correct way to this one was soooooooooooooo long :s while pharaoh was quite easy.

WUO121007-152443-33_zps9716a390.jpg

Teleport in Ashmunrah room :D

WUO121007-190759-93_zps8d1091e7.jpg

Finally did it and got my 150k x 3 and HotA! =) Was fun. Rpg style ftw!

didnt make screen at every pharaoh just cause wasnt so focus on screens ;/

Back