• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Accuracy[RP] Screenshoot thread

Glad you joined me on RL tibia, lol.. Same with Shemoz. <3

Regards,
Cody

Haha i had no idea that u play there xD i started there of other reasons. But its nice to see some friendly face on totally new server :)

Sell 72kk in packets of 10kk(3 euro) paypal only(70kk-15eur). SAFE! Sell 160ek Ferrum Draco 120axe account with 110ms 120mlv and 50rp 120dist and 50ed 120mlv for 5 euro paypal 280rp acc with 72kk -20euro

Haha i had no idea that u play there xD i started there of other reasons. But its nice to see some friendly face on totally new server :)

Sell 72kk in packets of 10kk(3 euro) paypal only(70kk-15eur). SAFE! Sell 160ek Ferrum Draco 120axe account with 110ms 120mlv and 50rp 120dist and 50ed 120mlv for 5 euro paypal 280rp acc with 72kk -20euro

Oh I know, still nice. :)

Regards,
Cody

Im not playing and this thread is still living :D damn ima epic people :D

Xon _/
Shemoz _/
Redleaf _/
hiperkama _/

As you could notice Accuracy now isnt Accuracy :p new owner on there. =) im gaming calmera

Premislao's thread is still alive, haha he quited before 1 month or so?
KEEP GOING PREMISLAO <3333333333

just bought Castle of the Winds
721 square meters. :D !!!
View attachment 18016

Congratz man :D idk who r u but congratz haha :) i once owned this house in real tibia. In old old times. It was saphira or valoria dont rly know. But bigger chance for saphira.

How are ya guys? My thread is most viewed \o/ xD

Dude, my eyes are bleeding/crying when I see that "A player with that name does not exist". I know that you sold Accuracy, but I've got a question to you! Will you come back to Shadowcores? ^^

Dude, my eyes are bleeding/crying when I see that "A player with that name does not exist". I know that you sold Accuracy, but I've got a question to you! Will you come back to Shadowcores? ^^

Probably after his PACC on rl tibia ends, if he doesnt buy another one hehe.

Yes we all miss u.

Na i wont come back to ots no way. My pacc finished today after 8pm. Shadowcores has one big problem. for one good person there is 50 tards. so i dont rly feel like wasting more time with all of them. :)

if anybody want you can send me pacc game code on pm so ill have more pacc and fun on calmera jajaja \o/

Back