• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Accuracy[RP] Screenshoot thread

Another Advance Screens! - boring ones.

271 Level

WUO121106-090456-32.jpg

272 Level

WUO121106-114728-60.jpg

273 Level

WUO121106-141833-44.jpg

274 Level

WUO121106-173540-58.jpg

Soon ill announce contest which might bring you prize of shiny full Soft Boots! Be ready and check my thread out everyday so you wont miss your chance to get one of those very useful boots!

One Advance and information about contest!

38 Magic Level - Second on Server.

WUO121112-204757-27.jpg

Additional Information about Accuracy Contest!

Probably tomorrow evening middle-european time ill announce the Accuracy Contest in which You! may win Soft Boots! Free soft boots for your attention and participating in it. The Contest will be about answering for questions. Most of questions will only require following my thread with attention, but some will require a bit more so not everybody will reach max Points. The contest will last for 7 days. Then ill count points and tell u who won by screenshoot with winner where ill give him Soft Boots.

273 Lv once again

WUO121113-133843-56.jpg

Where would we post answers? here or ingame?

Good question. I didnt solve that yet. I have to figure something out. If ppl post answers here its easier for me but its easier for them to just copy answers, but those answers might still be wrong so the one who rly wants to win should get his answers on his own. Thats what i think. If someone has better ideas of how should i collect ur answers write it below and tell me why ur idea is better than posting them here.

Good question. I didnt solve that yet. I have to figure something out. If ppl post answers here its easier for me but its easier for them to just copy answers, but those answers might still be wrong so the one who rly wants to win should get his answers on his own. Thats what i think. If someone has better ideas of how should i collect ur answers write it below and tell me why ur idea is better than posting them here.

maybe PW to you on forum? lol ;d

great screens but boooring :<

Desert Quest team

WUO121114-211644-25.jpg

Unfortunately this quest doesnt work.

Accuracy's Lifethread Contest!

In this contest you have to answer total of 32 questions. Those questions are all about me, my life thread and so on. Most of answers you could easily get to know by reading my thread properly. There are also few harder questions so it wont be that easy to reach maximum amount of points. Each correct answer will bring you 1 point, and there will be only 1 correct answer per question. Person who reach the highest amount of points will win the main prize, Soft Boots! If there will be more than one person with maximum points, then ill use some machine to pick the winner.

What do u have to do to take part in my thread? Post below your nickname and write something about my screenshoot thread. Thats first step. Remember to Bold your nickname. Second step is get answers for 32 questions and send them to me by private message on this forum. If you dont know some answer, and cant find it in thread dont ask me. You can ask my friends or ppl i know.

The contest will last till 23:59 23.11.2012 middle european time. I will announce best few answers and add screenshoot showing me and winner receinving Soft Boots.

Questions:

1. Who wrote the most posts in my thread(dont count me)?
2. How long did it take to me to collect team to yala quest?
3. Where did i advance to 200lv, what did i kill and who participated in screenshoot?
4. What Mlv did i advance to at 85 Level?
5. How many Djinn Blades did i loot from Thalas so far?
6. What was my weapon setup for the Ghastly Dragons task?
7. Who won Mummy in my Advance spot contest?
8. What was My Equipment at 100 Level?
9. Who saved my ass from juggers in my Ghazbaran room story?
10. What's name of my first guild on Shadowcores and whats the rank?
11. What djin quest have i done and which way in Dreamers Challenge did i go?
12. At what lv Did i finish The Inquisition Quest? And what prize did i choose?
13. What was name of sucky blocker when i died by Juggernauts in POI?
14. What was my first advance during solo hunting in INQ quest area? Which room was it?
15. What creatures did i hunt for first time ever when i advanced to 118Lv?
16. What in my opinion is best place to exp alone without mas san for lv 150-250?
17. What was my first Deepling Advance Screen?
18. What languages can i speak at least a bit? Most correct answer will get point.
19. At what lv did i finish Demon Oak, and what prize did i pick?
20. Where did i advance to 34 Mlv?
21. When did I start my screenshoot thread?
22. Who threatened me that i will get rooked down?
23. Where did i reach 35 Mlv and who participated in screenshoot?
24. Who with did i do first Hota quest? And what was his/her lv after getting prize?
25. Who was in my first INQ hunting team?
26. When did I start gaming on Shadowcores?
27. Who was first member of my guild that got kicked because of dissrespecting?
28. What did i kill to advance to 239 Level?
29. What in my opinion is best weapon for RP to casual hunts?
30. What did i fight with when i advanced to 120 Distance?
31. What Pharaoh did i hunt when i advanced to 36 Mlv?
32. What was my first full outfit?

GOOD LUCK!

Edit. I also will read only one message with answers/person, so do your best, because you only got one try!

I don't think there will be anyone to take the time to do this for a pair of soft boots.
But good luck.

The answer on question 32 was hmm ? FUll hunter?

- - - Updated - - -

274 Level Again!

WUO121114-212857-93.jpg

Our mages died while later cause of some players been hunting there and trapped us. :s

I don't think there will be anyone to take the time to do this for a pair of soft boots.
But good luck.

Its quite a lot questions i can tell. But getting answers for them isnt so difficult. Its around half an hour of looking in my thread and u have most of them. Softs are like 1kk so i think its worth to spend some time here and win free softs. :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Can't tell u brow. :$ And i belive your competition wont help you aswell. :w00t: Good luck and have fun with that guys.

Nice screenshots. What hour is this horse respawning, cause whenever I look for it, it's not there ^^

I want to thank you to big mate who helpped me to get out alive of POI in : First POI service Dragons Den <Check> :)

Congratulations, is it possible to clean POI Quest to me and my 2 rl friends? :D

Back