• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

actionCARLIN060210

^good question

Ohh noes, why u release this t0p s3cr3t infoz, now i r haunted

loooooooool null, you showed me a new level of noobieness when we killed you in darashia haha

go play some war ot and come back plz

^good question

loooooooool null, you showed me a new level of noobieness when we killed you in darashia haha

go play some war ot and come back plz

My screen froze, which would explain why I wasn't moving with 3 people I could have easily outrun on my screen, but I don't believe other people's excuses so I don't expect you to believe mine, nor do I care, my opinion of you is already low enough that your opinion, as well as most of your team's, is inconsequential.

And for those accusing people of ass-licking, has the concept of people who actually have friends that will stick up for them escaped your grasp?

My screen froze, which would explain why I wasn't moving with 3 people I could have easily outrun on my screen, but I don't believe other people's excuses so I don't expect you to believe mine, nor do I care, my opinion of you is already low enough that your opinion, as well as most of your team's, is inconsequential.

And for those accusing people of ass-licking, has the concept of people who actually have friends that will stick up for them escaped your grasp?

i'd say you must learn how to heal paralyze :S

Back