• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

actionCARLIN060210

Bualle

Reaction score
Just got home, they told me to come and i did, ended out quite well, heres my cam until i died.

action060210.cam

went back after the death and got vasadu,macan and (thule?) on me so the others could kill the others of pierce's gang

Just got home, they told me to come and i did, ended out quite well, heres my cam until i died.

action060210.cam

went back after the death and got vasadu,macan and (thule?) on me so the others could kill the others of pierce's gang

Dunno what u talkin about but in the OB u got pretty owned? at bug deff dont know what happend but most got out so no problem

action060210.cam

like 5 of you guys got combo sd leader on yoshi just see that cam ;o
and u always says that we got it

renacashi ur so cocky yet you NEVER show up on your main

21:51 Yoshi: »HAHAHAH
21:51 Yoshi: »THAT'S FUNNY
21:51 Yoshi: »YOU WON'T OB
21:52 Yoshi: »BUT WE'RE THE PUSSIES
21:52 Yoshi: »HAUEHAUEHAUEA
21:52 Yoshi: »CUTE.

just to prove my point lol
you are a pussy, why don't u try battling on renacashi sometime???

Was fun tho u didnt wanna come out to OB so we went inside and lost some guys but went kinda well later on

keep it up guys :)

renacashi ur so cocky yet you NEVER show up on your main

21:51 Yoshi: »HAHAHAH
21:51 Yoshi: »THAT'S FUNNY
21:51 Yoshi: »YOU WON'T OB
21:52 Yoshi: »BUT WE'RE THE PUSSIES
21:52 Yoshi: »HAUEHAUEHAUEA
21:52 Yoshi: »CUTE.

just to prove my point lol
you are a pussy, why don't u try battling on renacashi sometime???

What is he gonna do on a 440 ed that he cant on a 290

You ask why i won't fight on rena, here is one of the reasons

14:28 Yoshi: »why not like ankh ob?
14:28 Yoshi: »cause theres no bug defence?
14:28 Yoshi [241]: and ur more then us
14:28 Yoshi [241]: /higher lvls

YOU BITCH WHEN OUR HIGHEST LVL WAS 293 (MY NOOB CHAR)

You ask why i won't fight on rena, here is one of the reasons

14:28 Yoshi: »why not like ankh ob?
14:28 Yoshi: »cause theres no bug defence?
14:28 Yoshi [241]: and ur more then us
14:28 Yoshi [241]: /higher lvls

YOU BITCH WHEN OUR HIGHEST LVL WAS 293 (MY NOOB CHAR)

yea man NOTHING would have changed in our tactics if u were on renacashi lol just copy this forum post everytime someone is complaining on u beeing a high lvl lol

and yea i ran towards carlin cuz I got separeted from my team at ab gate...but i came back and macan dededededdek so np :)

What tactics??? combo bot + para spam ???

dude just stop talking, EVERYONE knows you are afraid of comming on renacashi and trust me when you show up on dirty sanchez the whole freaking vent start laughing
and afterwards seeing your explanations of why you're not comming on renacashi is even funnier

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!:peace:

Back