• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Ad infinitum

i lick?
who are you?

told you , that he was going to say "who are you?"

Yes , you do lick.
anyway, you failure, with your NG bot... It sucks you know? How do I know you use that bot? You've posted a cam of your char, that had ferumbras hat addon and soul stone, but when you went on a stair to the boat, you lost the suposly real addon. NG Failure

im still better then you without dash/mwall timers, wtf r u talking for?

JETON WILL LIKE UR POST ;d

im still better then you without dash/mwall timers, wtf r u talking for?

JETON WILL LIKE UR POST ;d

I ussualy don't dash on wars, why would I? to get trapped in obs? No thanks... Mwall timers, w/e I barely look at them, I just ussualy try to see the best target to trap, aka the lowest to shoot at :).

Why will Jeton like my post?

And when I referred NG Bot was to mention like Healing which sucks, Cavebotting which sucks ever harder , and everything else.

I ussualy don't dash on wars, why would I? to get trapped in obs? No thanks... Mwall timers, w/e I barely look at them, I just ussualy try to see the best target to trap, aka the lowest to shoot at :).

Why will Jeton like my post?

And when I referred NG Bot was to mention like Healing which sucks, Cavebotting which sucks ever harder , and everything else.

ooh i seee thats why u sucked on azamucci on softcores :/

wow.. i cant believe that guy is trying to talk shit to other people
300 ek nublet
even some noob named vasadu did better... ;)

make a team , leave a message on here and lets ob. or else stfu and dont comment, ur making my phone alerts keep going off when u comment rly annoying man im trying to sleep

When i grow up, i wanna be famous, i wanna be a star, i wanna be in movies.

Back