• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Ad infinitum

:$$$$$$$$$ vi fixar nu adam NUBs

@zosis
ahah matt is the least asslicker i know off, if a leader tells him to shut up in vent, he starts singing so no hes no licker and ye hes 10000000x better than u zosis sry

:$$$$$$$$$ vi fixar nu adam NUBs

@zosis
ahah matt is the least asslicker i know off, if a leader tells him to shut up in vent, he starts singing so no hes no licker and ye hes 10000000x better than u zosis sry

ok jet, we'll see after I get my char up enough x)

I can't belive in my eyes, zosis calling some1 asslicker? LAL

I ussualy don't dash on wars, why would I?

roflmaoxDlallolek

@mat aka awarded - auto 200 safe sio 70 anyfriend

Last edited:
well uhmm, i never really liked my team, a bunch of randoms.. I liked my rl, the Top boys ofc, Dion, mitch, matt , sprankey and a few more only, the rest was just like a bunch of randoms who never shut up and then they made a new guild so i decided i wont team with them anymoore

im gonna keep ad infinitum, me and my rl have a vent, those who wants to stay contact me, if not ill just recruit new people xd

(i hope top boys, if you keep playing, that you will come with me, i like u guys xd)

// heor

Reading this will increase the chance of getting eye cancer.
A sad story.. told in horrible grammar..

ehmm ye i wasnt rly tryign u stupid fuck durp dhurp nobody likes u except for your mom perhaps and thats only cuz shes ur mom and has to like u sorry menz

LOL, I only joined pierce's team with my Druid, not with my EK, 'cause I wanted my EK lvl 300 first going to war. Anyway, so you don't say I'm cocky, I'll leave this stupid thread. Bye Bye

LOL, I only joined pierce's team with my Druid, not with my EK, 'cause I wanted my EK lvl 300 first going to war. Anyway, so you don't say I'm cocky, I'll leave this stupid thread. Bye Bye

you was 290+ on ek and you mostly played on it. even your vent name was azamucci.. and i didnt even see you fighting 1x on any of your chars. i didnt say your cocky but pussy yes! your bad at making excuses.. :p

you was 290+ on ek and you mostly played on it. even your vent name was azamucci.. and i didnt even see you fighting 1x on any of your chars. i didnt say your cocky but pussy yes! your bad at making excuses.. :p

Funny, I did fight, on Zosis, so shut a fuck up, and when I started SoftCores for real, everybody had left to another server ( at least the pussys one like you), and I did fight with my MS as well, that was actually hacked by some random dude, COFF COFF SIRAX COFF COFF, that bought new RK x)

people who i know dhurp ;) i was away one day until 4pm and thats inactive? ;o

@sprankey
haha pallade inte med norrlänningarna längre dom e aldrig tysta o deras skämt e så otroligt lama att man börjar gråta ist

Translation: Tomatos is red

Last edited:
You aint even had proper open battle in 1 week so who care about this server.

If you don't like the server then why don't you fuck off already? Getting annoying, seriously. You failed, died or whatever ingame and now you're whining about how bad the server is.

Back
Top Bottom