• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Addicted to cigarettes?

I'm 17, and I think it's just unnecessary to do it... So what?
The good thing is you join Gfunk the biggest G in sweden, lmao! XD just take a look at him, i want to be as cool as him!!!

TUTORIAL PLAX!

well i smoke rarely 15 at day but 3 at day is a must.. since i get sometimes pissd and it cools me down ;d

I meant you, not the music genre. You use it as nick-name so I was referring to you! =D Coolboi!

Dude, you 2 fighting because I said that I've never smoked, got drunk, etc...? ._.

But right now, I'm on ZoOoro's side.

Better to stop before
image010.jpg

Every year more people in America die from cigarettes than from, car accidents, alcohol, AIDS, suicide, illegal drugs and homicide COMBINED!!! Here is a picture of a man who died from the effects of smoking he was 33. People choose to smoke cigarettes; this is the most preventable way to die an early death. If you are not a smoker and try to avoid inhaling second hand smoke you have a better chance at living longer and not being effected by all the diseases and costs that come with smoking. There are so many things that happen that people can’t avoid or do anything about that causes death. But for the few things that we can avoid doing to cause harm to our bodies and those around us we should take advantage of knowing how harmful smoking truly is.

Read this and stop smoking.

I smoke with friends on party sometimes. I don't care, you are going to die anyway.

lol@ 17yr old peoples that never tried things XD!!!

I'll leave u and ur mapping alone. I just think it's odd that you've never smoked or got drunk and ur 17yrs old

btw, I won't post in this thread again. Seems like having a RL on internet communitys is not appreciated;)
If you call smoking and getting drunk is a real life then you have no clue what real life is about.

All my friends drink and Snuff, but why should I do it also?

Most of them doesn't smoke tho.

Btw Gfunk, I have a great Real Life without smoking... etc.

The guys who thinks they are cool when they smoke is totally wrong, it can destroy your health the first time you smoke. I prefere "not smoking" because it's nothing good with it and it destroys your health.
Rot in hell k thx bye.

I smoke a few cigarettes a day but for economical reasons (and only!) I'm planning to stop anytime soon.

You die by smoking, you die by eating tuna (contains mercury - cancer provoking), the list can be made long

Silentdefender, saying that one thinks he is being "cool" when smoking is definitely a silly expression. It's just something really pathetic you've come up with in your _own_ mind.

And by the way your name doesn't suite you at all;
you kill you self noob LOSER FAIL DEAD DED BIGA TAIM ANDERSTAND??
You talk too much gibberish. (Maybe you think you are cool?)
:)

Im sure he dident want to offend you by saying that you dont have a RL since you dont smoke, the way I see it is that you may do whatever the fuck you like and I really dont smoke to be cool, I started smoking becouse I wanted to be social and dont tell me I fell for group pressure or anything becouse that isent the case, for you that doesnt smoke you wouldent understand.

What Im trying to say is that people that does smoke might see it more as a social thing to do.
Correct me if Im wrong.

-EDIT-
And Silendefender I think you meant Turkish Raki, since Ozo(?) is from Greece I guess :p

I just got 1 thing to say to you Richey :)

Change your Title name under your name? XD It's Twiftysoft not Exqursoft :)

Back