• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Addicted to cigarettes?

same as neon

btw how can anyone think that you are cool when you are somking?
you kill you self noob LOSER FAIL DEAD DED BIGA TAIM ANDERSTAND??
i think i must do this on tibia style so you n0bs that smoke anderstand

16:10 You see a dead human (Vol:4).
You recognize
nob. She/He was killed by smoking.

WORK??

btw drinking r0x i feel kol when i drink raki<<turkish (ozo) or whats its called

I smoke and i dont do it because i think im cool.
Smoking cigs is a stupid habit but whatever. I smoke them but i wouldnt consider myself addicted, i only smoke a pack per week.

I smoke and i dont do it because i think im cool.
Smoking cigs is a stupid habit but whatever. I smoke them but i wouldnt consider myself addicted, i only smoke a pack per week.

1 pack @week lolol i smoke 1pack@day..
It's just kinda like that my gf is at my place atm. because her dad died or so. Now im pretty stressed up.. cig's are my medication

Pro Warbringer is my hero <3<3 very cool , I smoke 15 packs a day plx + take all possible drugs and are wasted 24/7.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude listen to this, My dad just came from ,ER, You know what the doctor said to us, "If your father dont stop smoking, He will die while operating him" And if he stops smoking, It will still be much % that he will die, Dude he started in your age, Stop smoking im telling you, He is lucky to still be alive in this age

I Agree with you Silent if they didnt stop in the lucky time the lucky time wont come again
My dad lives with just 1 lung because the other one died from the smoking i hate it
my dad cant stop because he is really addicted now , he will feel like dieing without it
im afraid one day i wake up and i dont see him. :'(

My dad started to smoke at his 10 year age.. and now he is? almost 70 hes healthy as an corn! For his age.. and he still work's normal on the construction building

Well yeah hes not that healthy but hes like normal lol =)

Some people actually don't even get worse from smoking, tho thats not many..
But if you stop smoking before 35 your lungs can recover almost 100%..

Dude listen to this, My dad just came from ,ER, You know what the doctor said to us, "If your father dont stop smoking, He will die while operating him" And if he stops smoking, It will still be much % that he will die, Dude he started in your age, Stop smoking im telling you, He is lucky to still be alive in this age

I Agree with you Silent if they didnt stop in the lucky time the lucky time wont come again
My dad lives with just 1 lung because the other one died from the smoking i hate it
my dad cant stop because he is really addicted now , he will feel like dieing without it
im afraid one day i wake up and i dont see him. :'(

Sad to hear.. :(

Back