• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Addicted to cigarettes?

Never been addicted to smoking, but i just smoked with frinds, but stopped with that because i got ash in my eye once ._. fucked up my eye xd. alcohol<3

If you are smokingthat much, then you are addicted.

Even drug abusers says they are not addicted to the drugs.

yeah true ive got addicted now.. i want to lower my limit to 10 cig's @ day since its too much.. smoking 1.5 package now lol

Just got pissed thoose days..

:O

what's your religion?

It's not about your religion at all... it's about the way you use your brains...

Smoke = You die.
Alcohol = Fat and die.
Drugs = You die.

Want more explanations? look at all the people that have died in car accidents... "Breaking news, a drunk driver died and killed 3 children...".

I will never smoke in my life.
I will never get drunk.

Is it boring? I don't think so. My dad completed an engineer carrer, without alcohol, smoke, drugs, etc...

Is not hard. But once you taste, you are an addict.

It's not about your religion at all... it's about the way you use your brains...

Smoke = You die.
Alcohol = Fat and die.
Drugs = You die.

Want more explanations? look at all the people that have died in car accidents... "Breaking news, a drunk driver died and killed 3 children...".

I will never get drunk.

Is it boring? I don't think so. My dad completed an engineer carrer, without alcohol, smoke, drugs, etc...

Just beer makes you fat :D

Smoke = You die.
Alcohol = Fat and die.
Drugs = You die.

I will never get drunk.

Drinking in control is a lot different from drinking just to get drunk. I'll smoke a cigar at a party or drink at a party, I never do either when I'm by myself. I'll never drive when I'm drunk, I'd rather call my mom to come get me then drive drunk.

Drinking in control is a lot different from drinking just to get drunk. I'll smoke a cigar at a party or drink at a party, I never do either when I'm by myself. I'll never drive when I'm drunk, I'd rather call my mom to come get me then drive drunk.

same..

Driving drunk really isn't hard if you've done it a few times...
You should know your limit to when you can't drive anymore.

I myself won't drive past about 10 beers.

@ topic
I only smoke with friends, I don't buy packets or anything. That would be like 6-10 cig / month?

@ neon

Ehmm.. that is nothing to be proud of, really...

Never hang out with friends? Sad...

@topic
I don't smoke, but drinking ftw.

Shouldn't drink and drive, I'm very against it. I've been smoking for a little while, but I'm in the process of weening off, slowly quitting. I'm kinda hooked but not proud. I think you're just better off without nicotine addiction.

Smoke = You die.
Alcohol = Fat and die.
Drugs = You die.

I will never get drunk.

I second that, strongly. :thumbup:

Back