• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Adding a RL Map city

Wich one would you chose?

• Venore

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • Thais

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • Carlin

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters

Amiroslo

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,
I thought about adding one of these to my HIGH EXP OT as a main city, Im trying to mix high exp with some low exp maps

Wich one would u chose?

Venore
Thais
Carlin

Ofc there are more, but i want one of those most popular
if u want any other, write name and say why

I will see, i will add most voted, a full map of it where u can lvl and war, shops depo etc.. :)

but ive seen thais on almost all servers so i thought about venore :p

No, ill just take it from a rl map, and add it to my custom map,spells, my ot is a high exp with reborns, so if we say one of those towns into a high exp ot with alot of commands and lvls and futures, thats something new, and i want to try it, would be cool to play such map with such EXP

xD

pick venore! thais is for noobs and carlin for boters!

Cubo here :p your friend from BT

RoXoR servers had Venore. Thais is overrated. Carlin is my pick! :)

Red

RoXoR servers had Venore. Thais is overrated. Carlin is my pick! :)

Red

This aint Roxor, + its a high exp with a lot of commands, and new futures that u will never find in a low exp ;)

Its look like Im going to chose Venore, ill decide after 1-2days

This aint Roxor, + its a high exp with a lot of commands, and new futures that u will never find in a low exp ;)

Its look like Im going to chose Venore, ill decide after 1-2days

I would love to hear all about your features that we will never find in a low exp server. A server with hundreds of commands doesn't need to be better then a server with a few commands so I don't know why you mention that :rolleyes:.

Well, shouldn't just be commands, it can be systems, items, runes, and some commands doesn't exist in low exp
Like !hp,mp
!bless on, offf
!bless
!aol
!aol on, off
!level
!reborn < check how many reborns u did
!sex < sex system, with condoms and childd and aids
!vocations < ex. 2knight, 5 druid, 10paladin and9wizards are online
!online
And more that I can't really remember
Most of low exp server doesn't have a lot of commands
And we have custom spells for all levels, and diff from all voc
Custom vocation
Some custom npc
And cool things :D

Well, shouldn't just be commands, it can be systems, items, runes, and some commands doesn't exist in low exp
Like !hp,mp
!bless on, offf
!bless
!aol
!aol on, off
!level
!reborn < check how many reborns u did
!sex < sex system, with condoms and childd and aids
!vocations < ex. 2knight, 5 druid, 10paladin and9wizards are online
!online
And more that I can't really remember
Most of low exp server doesn't have a lot of commands
And we have custom spells for all levels, and diff from all voc
Custom vocation
Some custom npc
And cool things :D

Some of the commands you mentioned aren't even necessary on low experience servers, besides, all of those you mentioned were realized here in otland, so they aren't that unique :p.
Anyway, my choice is Thais, I love pking in Thais, although I hate when people go to the light house, argh.

Ye i know, but i never saw a ot using all this futures+high exp + one of those maps o.o!

But this ot wont be 100% ofc, it will be lvling, making quest, and waring, it isnt based 100% on war scripts or so :p

Back