• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Adding a RL Map city

Wich one would you chose?

• Venore

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • Thais

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • Carlin

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
Why fail? tell me what should be better and ill fix it :D

OK
Venore added, i added the main city, and the spawns around, but i didnt add the undergroiund spawns cuz the ot got teleports to monsters, If you need shops ull need to walk, if u need to trainers ull need to go, no tps for them, if u want to go to other towns ull need to speak to the npc beside the boat, u start with voc 0 in a place where u lvl up first, then u talk with oracle and chose voc and town.
Ill write here when the update will be on
+
Im thinking of adding Statues in the main town to get outfits, no more npc, cuz i saw a lot of people that likes this idea

Last edited:
SS
296c6s.png

Ill close it when the i add the update to the ot :)
and nah, 1 is enough, if 3 people wont be in 1 place :p and i dont have so much players so.. xD

Ok guys, the ot will be a venore war ot, low exp with war futures, u lvl up by killing, if u kill same ip u get lower lvl, killstreaks and rewards on kill, it will be done in few days

OT ON NOW
paradiseot.hopto.org 8.54
check it out ;)

BASED ONLY ON WAR!

Back