• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CreatureEvent Addon "Bonus System"

i have big problem because when I have full addon buffs dont add me skill or haste ;/ do you know where is problem?

I have this version and dont go buffs ;/ utito tempo and utito tempo san dont add skill ;/ and when i have assassin addon and citizen buffs dont me add speed

If I use:

Lua:
 <outfit id="2">
		<list gender="0" lookType="137" name="Hunter"/>
			<skill dist="3"/>
		</list>
		<list gender="1" lookType="129" name="Hunter"/>
			<skill dist="4"/>
		</list>
	</outfit>

When you use this outfit, you will get 4+ skill... But how to do if the player has full addon on this outfit, then it gives +4 dist for example.

If I use:

Lua:
 <outfit id="2">
		<list gender="0" lookType="137" name="Hunter"/>
			<skill dist="3"/>
		</list>
		<list gender="1" lookType="129" name="Hunter"/>
			<skill dist="4"/>
		</list>
	</outfit>

When you use this outfit, you will get 4+ skill... But how to do if the player has full addon on this outfit, then it gives +4 dist for example.

when i do that on my server TFS 0.3.6
it requires the play to have the full addon so what u posted should work.

----
any1 know how to get the speed attribute to work?

Could it be by vocation? Example:

Citizen - Druid +120 MP/HP - Sorc +3 ml - Knight +140 HP - Paladin +3 dist and 10 speed?

Could it be by vocation? Example:

Citizen - Druid +120 MP/HP - Sorc +3 ml - Knight +140 HP - Paladin +3 dist and 10 speed?

not with the built in TFS sys. if u use the creature script that was made in this thread you can.

I have noticed that if you use that script, some how, players bug it and increase their hp, mp, ml, skills a lot, like +10k hp/mp, +200 skills, + 100 ml :S

I noticed the same problem.
Somehow players bug this script (without knowing it) and increase their magicLvl (most of) to the unlimited.
I can't tell you exactly which outfits they wear, but it could be any I guess.

Any suggestions?

I think that it is when the player have 2 full addons, one that increase magic +3 and other increase magic +2, then change them between each others somehow, maybe login out and then log in, and then rise their magic.

Well, this is nice. I can't imagine why nobody thought of it earlier..!

Good job, rep+ ;)

Back