• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Addons OT 7.4

Igor Milagres

Reaction score
Hello, I would like to add addons to my server, can anyone tell me how to do? (server old 7.4, client 7.72, tfx 1.0 distro otx2)

or use client 7.8+
Thats a good option too.... And downgrade maps and change some sprites. But i dont know a good distro for that version out there is one made by a guy csnt remember his name now but its bugged as hell for that better pick up an 8 0 or 8.6 even better an 8.7 and you'll have mounts too but is quite lot work i've thinking into thisbut for me alone ahh i pass xd

Last edited:
Hello Igor,

Passing by just to give you some advice: Read about OTClient, download its sources, compile it, learn learn learn.

Best Wishes,
Okke

Read about OTClient, download its sources, compile it, learn learn learn.

Here is the OTClient Wiki: edubart/otclient

Don't expect anything ready to run to fall from the sky directly into your hands, the way is long and full of stones to be moved. We're here to help you though, we just won't create stuff for you.

Back