• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Adfly links...

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
When I posted in the download section to release my Evo map, it was rejected I guessed because of the Adfly links.

Now, when Amiro~ posts his modernaac pack, its approved?

http://otland.net/f118/release-best-modernaac-available-free-160536/

Just a general question asking why mine was refused and his was accepted.

(I released my datapack a few weeks~ ago and a moderator downloaded it because I saw Visit:1 on adfly links).

What if it's something you need for your server? You can't wait 5 seconds?...
If you close it right away it's either something you don't need or simply don't care much about it.
If you're really that dedicated to your server, then you should happily be learning how to do that yourself, no?

What if it's something you need for your server? You can't wait 5 seconds?...
If you close it right away it's either something you don't need or simply don't care much about it.

I'm more like: "He's just sharing it for the money, what a retard.". (No offense, maybe)

not rlly,
So It will take ages tho :p!

Your links are annoying and you know it,... - . -
I don't even get why you bother making a thread when in the end you got a shitty link. Adfly links is just a no-no man ; / No offense,..

I'm more like: "He's just sharing it for the money, what a retard.". (No offense, maybe)

Let me put hard work into this awesome map example and put it on adfly to get less than a dollar, and let me makea bunch more until I reach 5$ so I can cash it in..? No. When I use it I release the stuff because I want to. but I put it on adfly link because 5$ can be used to buy something in games I play.. Besides you don't lose anything by waiting 5 seconds, you already opened the thread and opened the link, it's not like closing it before the 5 seconds is goign to save your time.

- - - Updated - - -

If you're really that dedicated to your server, then you should happily be learning how to do that yourself, no?

'Scarlet Ayleid' like this.. Let's say you're a full scripter and shitty mapper, but somebody giving you lots of mapping pieces for your server only, and it's on adfly links [and the mapping is actually quite good] would you turn it down? Nope.

'Scarlet Ayleid' like this.. Let's say you're a full scripter and shitty mapper, but somebody giving you lots of mapping pieces for your server only, and it's on adfly links [and the mapping is actually quite good] would you turn it down? Nope.

Yes I will. Really.

Well then that's your loss, waiting those 5 seconds would prevent you from having to try your hardest to map something that probably wouldn't have looked as good and would of taken you more than an hour.

So you have to be that selfish? That your view of the dowload will give him $0.003 [probably less]... This is what the world has come to, everyone being a bunch of assholes never helping anybody around them, it needs like 10k views for 5$. That's alot and will take more than 1 upload, yet there's people that refuse to give someone $0.003 or less [which doesn't even come from their own pocket].

Back