• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Advance Wars -> Open Tibia Version [Dev Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
goona work on this for the next days, so I will upload some screenshots soon, and a video

like ? the only one I know is the houses bug

don't think I was not working on this on the last days, I was doing some other stuff for it, not really coding on the server, just at the client, so I have drawn some gui on the client, some text and icons to show the instructions, the positions and the icons are set on a ini file, so you can move or even remove them, on the future I plan to add some icon clicks...

d2brgx.png

don't think I was not working on this on the last days, I was doing some other stuff for it, not really coding on the server, just at the client, so I have drawn some gui on the client, some text and icons to show the instructions, the positions and the icons are set on a ini file, so you can move or even remove them, on the future I plan to add some icon clicks...

d2brgx.png

Looking good :) Keep up the work!

So far, all I see is the client thats been edited. Nothing special.

But, good luck!

errr I can't show the server lol, would be any good to show c++ codes or the console?... so actually on every ot teaser the only thing you see its the client but I can assure you that the server is almost nothing as it used to be at the start, it has been edited a lot, but on the last days I have been playing with the client and the dll hooking, it has been intresting and I'm still working on the server right now, I'm working on a project for dairy queen, because the 25th bday and thats why I havent been showing so much stuff :p

Sounds like an interesting project,, also it kind of looks like the game "Soldat" xD

He means it will hold the same class as PO (Pokemon Online) and you will have something to fight agianst. But tbh i dont think so, Since this is more advanced and u will only have actually "players" on ur client and not random br bots running around mindlessly

actual bots wont work on the ot, in fact the wont be able to hook to my client, and I dont think there will be anyone that will take the time to make a bot so advanced to play advance wars automatly, and I dont think it will fight against po, since I dont expect much players on it :p, but it is a fun game

Today capturing another building has been developed, its working perfectly I havent work much on the ot but I will start developing so much starting today, I will try to finish atack system this weekend.

Lets see what client side anti bot features yowu ill add without having your own client, if nobody takes the time to make a bot for it, surely I'll take the time to check out your system, not expecting too much from it anyway.

I don't know if I would say that is cool to see this kind of projects or not, at least it is kinda interesting, but maybe it kills open tibia, not sure about that, for me, not really, but is very sucks to see things like that which will be private forever, one of the things that I want to see specially back in tibia programming or open tibia servers is some great projects open source, just made for fun, and to show people what you have done and so on, I know that I'm not even doing it myself, but actually I just don't have time to start a project like that, and I have nothing to share with you...

Good luck with your "open tibia?" project.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back