• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Advanced-Guild-War-System {Count in site the frags!} Now Edited with tables of DB!

shut up colandus xDDD i like that :D

yeh cuz ure retarded... I said the FIRST code -.- They're mines the first ones not the rest. And the first one does NOT belong to Nahrutos system.

Many congratulations for you and Nahruto.... this a very beautifull script...

It's a stupid idea, I don't get the main purpose of this script ._. For me, players can kill each other everywhere they want. For their kills they ofcourse get punishment - frags, which may lead to banishment. And that's it. There is no place for that types of scripts. Wasting space on HDD.

PS. Oh, I see that one guild is using this script on scorp's OT <OMG!!>, yeah, was that worth those hours spent on writing this shit?

PS2. The best OT is the simpliest OT.

please could u explain bit better i dont understand what it exactly does and is it good for an low exp rate rpg server?

It's a stupid idea, I don't get the main purpose of this script ._. For me, players can kill each other everywhere they want. For their kills they ofcourse get punishment - frags, which may lead to banishment. And that's it. There is no place for that types of scripts. Wasting space on HDD.

PS. Oh, I see that one guild is using this script on scorp's OT <OMG!!>, yeah, was that worth those hours spent on writing this shit?

Lol? :d
There was a lot of guilds that was using this script on my OT, but it's deleting the "war" when it's end :d

Couldnt have said it better my self.

You should really freakin calm down on the reputation asking... It's making you look like a retard.

I've got it almost working but I won't release - credits go to Narutho.

Tables:
Code:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `wars_list` (
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `team_1` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  `team_2` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY  (`id`)
);
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `war_deaths` (
  `war_id` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `team` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `from_guild` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',