• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Advanced-Guild-War-System {Count in site the frags!} Now Edited with tables of DB!

I hate the noobs who created the last part themself and don't release it to public.. They wouldn't even have the script if this guy was like them;)

I hate noobs like you that can only say "release it or you are a noob" and don't do anything, lolz
It's my my choice what i will do with that so stfu and go cry somewhere else plx lol
Yes, you have right: Now OTserv community sucks, you know why?
Because of noobs that can only take, take and take, and never give. You always whant everything for free, you always whant that someone do it for you etc.
Pathetic :*
Ps: You are saying that you hate "noobs who created the last part themself and don't release it to public" so come on Mr. Pr0, do this script and release it and if you are so kind i want a bounty hunter system too, and maybe some another scripts, hahaha

Say if something is missing :)

Code:
ALTER TABLE `guilds` ADD `invited_by` INTEGER NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;
Code:
ALTER TABLE `guilds` ADD `invited_to` INTEGER NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;
Code:
ALTER TABLE `guilds` ADD `in_war_with` INTEGER NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;
Code:
ALTER TABLE `guilds` ADD `war_time` INTEGER NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;
Code:
ALTER TABLE `guilds` ADD `kills` INTEGER NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;
Code:
ALTER TABLE `guilds` ADD `show` INTEGER NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;
Code:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `deaths_in_wars` (
  `guild_id` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  `player_id` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  `killer_guild` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  `killer` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  `date` int(11) NOT NULL default '0'
);

Rep++? ^^

I hate noobs like you that can only say "release it or you are a noob" and don't do anything, lolz
It's my my choice what i will do with that so stfu and go cry somewhere else plx lol
Because of noobs that can only take, take and take, and never give. You always whant everything for free, you always whant that someone do it for you etc.
Ps: You are saying that you hate "noobs who created the last part themself and don't release it to public" so come on Mr. Pr0, do this script and release it and if you are so kind i want a bounty hunter system too, and maybe some another scripts, hahaha

maybe he really wants to help but he cant because he doesnt know anything about it (for example i sucks at php, i cant do a shit there, i may not help any1 with anything about PHP), but u can, and u dont help anyway...

@master-m i have working creaturescripts, just it, the showstats keeps sending errors, i guess is because the DB, i didnt test the script, if i done it ill release it for sure, anyway i have no time to be honest, i just did read this once then tryed to make the script for like 20 mins, made the creaturescripts, failed the DB part and didnt try anymore...

@figaro
ill try that DB figaro, but thats not the DB for the second script anyway... well, at least ill take ur DB as reference because i didnt know if 'date' should be date value or integer, ill try today it as int, also i dont think that guild_id or war_stime and few others should have default value :3

I don't need it, I can code it by myself. I was talking about you. You take take take and then you do 1 thing yourself and are to pathetic to release it for other people. If I needed this, I would have done it myself..Also I help people when they ask me for it. If people are nice and ask kindly to help them, I will help them. That doesn't mean I create whole scripts for everybody.

maybe he really wants to help but he cant because he doesnt know anything about it (for example i sucks at php, i cant do a shit there, i may not help any1 with anything about PHP), but u can, and u dont help anyway...

@master-m i have working creaturescripts, just it, the showstats keeps sending errors, i guess is because the DB, i didnt test the script, if i done it ill release it for sure, anyway i have no time to be honest, i just did read this once then tryed to make the script for like 20 mins, made the creaturescripts, failed the DB part and didnt try anymore...

@figaro
ill try that DB figaro, but thats not the DB for the second script anyway... well, at least ill take ur DB as reference because i didnt know if 'date' should be date value or integer, ill try today it as int, also i dont think that guild_id or war_stime and few others should have default value :3

Thanks, you are not one of them ;)

I forget to quote ScorpiOOn93... no needed because hes obviously a f@~~ot, also look how pathetic he is he dun want to share and everything to keep it for himself, like if his ots is so good and customed and everything, but his ot cant reach more than 15 players online.

i was talking to habiba, i told him that when i finish few stuff in the ot im making (i started it yesterday but rl map ots doesnt take too many time), and finish some math stuff ill be free to complete the script (or atleast try), it will be like in 6 hours...

and well i have to know if int is the best type then for date values and if date, and guild/war ids, needs the default value because maybe im wrong but i guess default values in stuff like guild_ids may have problems in the future

i saw in other webside than this script is on 0.2 . Could you relase it on 0.2 ?

Oks, well, i sent a shit to master-m, everything is fucked up, everything i sent to master-m because i didnt know there was war_deaths (i didnt open the php file xDD) now, i noticed and checked my error, now i made again a creaturescript, 100%, i dont know if it works, my DB is still wrong i guess, and i keep getting the same php error, anyway, the php part may be wrong, or the showstats, but i think this time the war system will work perfectly, i dont want to send a wrong script like i sent to master-m so ill test this time first, then send.

Last edited:
you all missing anything ^_^

not just creaturescripts and databases =)
there is anything else.

and if you really think this will make your server better you all fucked, if the owner is a shity who cant make anything himself or get anyone to make, the server will be shitty with or without this ^_^

I forget to quote ScorpiOOn93... no needed because hes obviously a f@~~ot, also look how pathetic he is he dun want to share and everything to keep it for himself, like if his ots is so good and customed and everything, but his ot cant reach more than 15 players online.

i was talking to habiba, i told him that when i finish few stuff in the ot im making (i started it yesterday but rl map ots doesnt take too many time), and finish some math stuff ill be free to complete the script (or atleast try), it will be like in 6 hours...

and well i have to know if int is the best type then for date values and if date, and guild/war ids, needs the default value because maybe im wrong but i guess default values in stuff like guild_ids may have problems in the future

I can't reach the 15 players online because I have a f*uckin NPC system bug that is crashing the server you id*%@t, look at the record (170 players online).
So f...

@Master-m
Yes im trying to help when i Can, but it's not means that i must to give them my work LOL ! Maybe i didn't write this war script in 100% but i've written the creaturescript so it's mine and i don't need to give it, so f...
Ok so now if you'll write some super script i will come to you and tell something like: "Give me your script because you need to share with us" lol?
Think about what you are saying because you are pathetic.
You are the biggest hypocrite i've ever seen.

@Nahruto
Yep : ] They are just jealous.

#Down
I'm not talking about my server you retard lol
Please learn to read with understanding.
And today i've fixed the problem with laggs and crashes so say it in few days noob :)

Last edited:
@nahruto
i dont know what files u talking about, i tested it and for now, it looks like is working good (the script part), is just not working the showstats, i didnt work in it to be honest (i mean i care abt this people and i will try to finish this BUT i dotn need this script i wont use this and i have my own stuff to do, wont stop doing my stuff for help these guys), but i think ill go make rest of the script to make showstats work (just like i took few mins yesterday for this).

and thats true, this script wont make ur server better, look at ScorpiOOn93's otserv, he have this script and 7 players online xDDDDdd

@ScorpiOOn93
wtf u talking about @ssh0€3, YES , U RIGHT, WE ALL JEALOUS OF YOUR 3 PLAYERS ONLINE OTSERV!

I really don't understand this. Can you make a more specific tutorial about where to put all of it? :eek:

If so, REP+++++ for you!

Sincerely,
UppOchNer!

remove the first mutherfucking code before i rip u all uppppp

ITS not belongning to this thread and should not be releasedddddddddd REMOVE now

JUST first fucking code -.- retard

please can someone be kind and release a fixed version i'm really in need for it would add rep++ :( comon guys, i see some of you made it out please release it.

Back