• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Advice on creating critical/leech systems

Lundrial

lundrial:getTitle()
Reaction score
Well, I've managed to make it "work" with some little tweaks, but I can't make it show real percentages on the client, it just gets messed up ingame, If some kind soul could give me some advice on this matter I would appreciate it a lot, thanks.

It depends on the way you coded it anyways, I coded it as a new skill so I had to create new tables in the database to check for levels properly, I coded all the new stats as new skills, just like sword/shield with a base level of 0, so when you equip an item it gives you +x of that skill level, I had to create the tables to load the numbers correctly, but anyways, I'm gonna release the system here since no one wants to release theirs.

@Lundrial when you post the code, could you post only the system, make a github to the people move it to their sources, because is bad copy codes, I guess that alots of peoples have modifications in their sources, then it will better to us, please create a github with the codes

@Lundrial when you post the code, could you post only the system, make a github to the people move it to their sources, because is bad copy codes, I guess that alots of peoples have modifications in their sources, then it will better to us, please create a github with the codes
I would have to build the engine again..

It depends on the way you coded it anyways, I coded it as a new skill so I had to create new tables in the database to check for levels properly, I coded all the new stats as new skills, just like sword/shield with a base level of 0, so when you equip an item it gives you +x of that skill level, I had to create the tables to load the numbers correctly, but anyways, I'm gonna release the system here since no one wants to release theirs.
If you are available should i add tries ?ex: ( specialskill_criticalhitchance_tries )
Sorry for bumping thread but i really need it

Back