• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Advice?

Shiimi

I don't...
Reaction score
Ok I know this is going to sound really stupid but to some of the older members of otland... Is it possible for teeth to grow to late? At the back of my mouth there is a huge bump and last night it was small but now it has doubled the size it was. I can see white through the top and when I press it I can feel a hardness under it. It is really painful and it feels like a tooth is ripping it's way through. My dentist office is about 2 hours away and my mom just left for work. So I would really like some feesback.

If you dont mind me asking, how old are you?

Because Wisdom teeth usually appear between the ages of 16, 17 and as late as 30

I fucking hate the wisdom teeth. I got it since I was 15 years old and now I'm soon 18 -.-

it hurts so fucking much... the pain stopped some weeks ago and I really don't want to feel that pain again xD

Yeah but as unlikely as this sounds my tooth is coming out faster then I think it should be and my gums are swolen and it hurts really bad.

Yeah but as unlikely as this sounds my tooth is coming out faster then I think it should be and my gums are swolen and it hurts really bad.

You're probably going to pull them out(The dentist ofc.)

If its pain your trying to get rid of, maybe try disolving some salt in warm water and swirling it in your mouth. (may sting for a second if theres blood)
or
you could take pain relievers.

Back
Top Bottom