• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Aegina: Travelers Final Voyage

I was thinking and then I figured it:
Stories that your character are "the hero" does not make sense 'cause you aren't playing alone.

Language: [English, French, Spanish and Portuguese]
Communication: [Skype via pm]
Position: [Story Writer]
Examples of Work: [The best will be for you to give a subject to write about]

Thank you

Language: [English, French, Spanish and Portuguese]
Communication: [Skype via pm]
Position: [Story Writer]
Examples of Work: [The best will be for you to give a subject to write about]

Thank you
Sent you a PM!

Sadly, Zaux had to leave the project due to his situation. Hopefully this is only temporary!

So we are looking for a fresh mapper! Also, we are still searching for scripters!!!

Bumping this thread, Aegina is still searching for experienced scripters.. and even content makers that can script Task npcs and storyline npcs.. you'll work togheter with Collz and probably one of our story-writers to create fitting npcs for our server. It's a big project but really fun aswell!

I also need someone to help me script quests and so on.
message Collz if you're interested!

Yeah, talked to some scripters recently, but they are busy with other projects, I will talk to another guys to see If they want to join us.
Sure, they are known.

Yeah, talked to some scripters recently, but they are busy with other projects, I will talk to another guys to see If they want to join us.
Sure, they are known.
Tell me how that goes.

We're still searching for scripters.

We're still searching for scripters!

Please contact me if you're interested.

I'm quite interested in this project, will be following it.
I could see myself as a story writer, if you're looking for any. I believe I'd have alot to contribute.
Good luck.

I'm quite interested in this project, will be following it.
I could see myself as a story writer, if you're looking for any. I believe I'd have alot to contribute.
Good luck.
Sorry for the late response. I'm interested in having another story writer. Do you have Skype?

Back