• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AFS-CMS 2 - Info

Sorry, I haven't been doing progress updates over here, i've posted two on fans. Anyway as someone posted above from fans, I finished up the CORE last night, minus some asthetic things i'll play with. With the CORE done I can finally start coding some of the basic features. Should have a basic release before christmas. If not it's cause I got a lot of stuff going on in rl.

Yes it does lol but with AFS-CMS 2 I plan on redeeming myself. I've already got a few features no other CMS has.

Will be nice to hear from you again, Avarian. Almost thought you had died or something. Still on dial-up? :p

Yes it does lol but with AFS-CMS 2 I plan on redeeming myself. I've already got a few features no other CMS has.

I'll be waiting for it for sure, hate gesior.
Btw everyone who is going to try AFS-CMS, USE HASHED PASSWORDS huehue.

Make sure you don't overwhelm it with unneeded features, start with a basic script and expand it slow but steady.

I'll be waiting for it for sure, hate gesior.
Btw everyone who is going to try AFS-CMS, USE HASHED PASSWORDS huehue.

Make sure you don't overwhelm it with unneeded features, start with a basic script and expand it slow but steady.

We dont need your advices, Dutch kid.
ryanname.png

Ill use your AAC.
Even if it has some "Security" problems.

If someone hacks my database,
I would know right away.

Im always on my server, I can just shut it down.
(Plus, I make backups of the whole database, every hour)

Hope you finish soon.

Back