• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Afs-cms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Code:
Your account was successfully created. Please log in to make your characters.
Your registration key is BH9I-3F8H-5G21-ZW1D. Do not lose this as you cannot get it back.

Code:
Incorrect Registration key!

I can't register an account.
I get no errors, it even claims to be successful, but yet there's no new account in mysql db

I can create characters, but not accounts.

awwwwwww... this aac has alot of bugs >.<

Noticed x)

Last edited:
awwwwwww... this aac has alot of bugs >.<

Only for complete noobs >_> no offense dude but I know alot of people who know basically nothing and even they could figure out edit config..and install

@ pow~ - Did you edit config and install? thats an error you get when you dont so do it.

Last edited:
Only for complete noobs >_> no offense dude but I know alot of people who know basically nothing and even they could figure out edit config..and install

@ pow~ - Did you edit config and install? thats an error you get when you dont so do it.

Noooo, really?
No I didn't install anything, I just copied the files into my trashcan. No I mean, I copied them into %systemroot% and exec!
I'm so noobish that I'm not sure what I did :(

I pressed edit, but I don't know if it's right:
What's config?????

Last edited:
@up

own3d xD

start with xampp installing ;d

Complete noobs... like... hmmm you? Because you can't write nothing good at php, its just copy of Swelia... same scripts etcs... as "wrzasq" says: Avarian dont know what is php. nothing more to say :))

Last edited:
Complete noobs... like... hmmm you? Because you can't write nothing good at php, its just copy of Swelia... same scripts etcs... as "wrzasq" says: Avarian dont know what is php. nothing more to say :))

If you are so smart, maybe you will make yours AAC, huh? :thumbup:

@up
Ronaldino:
Ip)
Code:
Location)
Code:
Poland
Quote)
(mniej nikczemny) Nikczem, at 07:54PM on Sep 11, 2006 [80.54.125.62]

Dziêkujê za zaproszenie, ale jest one zbêdne. Czyta³em je chêtnie bez niego i czytaæ je bêdê nadal, bo s± to jedne z lepszych (przewa¿nie!) chomiksów. Mam te¿ nadziejê, ¿e jako¶æ nie przejdzie wkrótce w ilo¶æ, by³aby to du¿a strata. Pozdrawiam i ¿yczê kolejnych ¶wietnych pomys³ów. P.S. Nie, nie uwa¿am kogo¶, kto popiera aktualn± koalicjê rz±dz±c± za rozs±dnego. Taki kto¶ musia³by mi wyja¶niæ swoje pogl±dy przedstawiaj±c argumenty, których ja sam nie jestem sobie w stanie nawet wyobraziæ.
Interests)
Chomiks - hamsters.
Open Ports)
Code:
kkthnxbb

Last edited:
@up

own3d xD

Ehm, he's atleast trying to commit something to the OT community, what have you ever done that makes someone happy? Don't criticize others when you haven't done any difference yourself.

Last edited:
If you are so smart, maybe you will make yours AAC, huh? :thumbup:

pl style... hehe :blink:

Ehm, he's atleast trying to commit something to the OT community, what have you ever done that makes someone happy? Don't criticize others when you haven't done any differense yourself.

then, maybe make any tutorial 'how to' use this aac?... I think alot of people need it.

Last edited:
People like you need it. What's so hard in opening info.php and look how it all look like? Then you can manage to implement some things by you.

Lol, it's so freakin' easy to edit it and even more to use -.-

@Marcinek Paladinek

Are you sure? If you're that 'boss' in php try to salve that:

errorxp5.png

If you salve that 'we' can be sure your reply was true : )

Dont use the thread to fight, and dont insult me then use my AAC ;)

@ Ronaldino - I haven't done any tests on 0.2.8 since i've been busy with other projects, i'll test it out and see if I can get you a fix.

@up

YAY! Its working! Thank you so much :)

@Avarian

okay, thanks anyway also sorry for insulting...

@

any one got working online list? like in swelia aac?

Last edited:
@up

YAY! Its working! Thank you so much :)

@Avarian

okay, thanks anyway also sorry for insulting...

@

any one got working online list? like in swelia aac?

Yes, I've made one, but I won't give it to you.
Just use your head and table in database that Jonern made, smartass.

Yes, I've made one, but I won't give it to you.
Just use your head and table in database that Jonern made, smartass.

So why you fuckin post here funny pl'z? If you wont give it - shut up, and keep it for yourself. fu :huh:

@down

It was to Avarian. btw. kids from poland pwns me ;[[

Last edited:
@Avarians, its me again hehe

I've made a online list system to the neweste revision of the TFS, maybe it can be usefull for u, hope u like.

In info.php add:
PHP:
	case "online":
	connect_db();
echo '<title>'.$worldname.' - Players Online</title>';
echo '<h1>Players Online:</h1>';
	$i = 1;
$vocations = array("None", "Sorcerer", "Druid", "Paladin", "Knight", "Master Sorcerer", "Elder Druid", "Royal Paladin", "Elite Knight");
$online_query = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `players` WHERE `online` = 1 ORDER BY `name` ASC") or die(mysql_error());
if(mysql_num_rows($online_query) != 0){
echo '<table border="1" cellpadding="2" style="border-collapse: collapse" bordercolor="#000000" width="100%" cellspacing="0">';
echo '<tr><td width="50%" bgcolor="#000000"><b>Players:</b></td><td width="50%" bgcolor="#000000"><b>Vocation:</b></td></tr>';
while($sql_online = mysql_fetch_array($online_query)){
$number++;
echo '<td bgcolor="#444444">'.$number.' - <a href="info.php?act=players&char='.$sql_online['name'].'">'.$sql_online['name'].'</a></td><td bgcolor="#444444">'.$vocations[$sql_online['vocation']].'</td></tr>';
}
}
else
{
echo '<p>There are no player online on '.$worldname.'.</p>';
}
echo '</table>';
break;

Its a new case to online list.

The link to this case is:
PHP:
<a href="info.php?act=online">Players Online</a>