• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Afs-cms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated to v1.6, hope you guys like it. As always report any errors or vulnerabilities here.

Sorry, didn't read your sig. xD

Nice work!! :D Looks really good! :)

Last edited:
sux layouts ;(

ah... bugs found: nothing atm [cool!] I will post here if I found bug. ;]

@edit

How can I delete server name at logo? I want make logo and server name is on logo...

Last edited:
sux layouts ;(

@edit

How can I delete server name at logo? I want make logo and server name is on logo...

Header.php or top.php dunno how its called.

sux layouts ;(

@edit

I know the layouts suck but they were the best I could find :p
You can change the logo and server name in the config file..if i'm reading your question right? Except for grayshades, that layout has no logo feature.

@ Trevpack - Yes everything should be safe, but in case I missed something and you find it, please report the vulnerability here.

@ Johnny Zoo - Your welcome :)

@ Empty - Thanks ^_^

Last edited:
I know the layouts suck but they were the best I could find :p
You can change the logo and server name in the config file..if i'm reading your question right? Except for grayshades, that layout has no logo feature.

@ Trevpack - Yes everything should be safe, but in case I missed something and you find it, please report the vulnerability here.

@ Johnny Zoo - Your welcome :)

@ Empty - Thanks ^_^

What I should write in line logo=? I tried to paste link to logo but doesnt work :p

@avarian

maybe that template? http://www.freecsstemplates.org/preview/midnight :p:p

Last edited:
You can write what ever you want for the logo. (example: The best OT around!)

About the layout, I might use it..suppose i'd have to make a new header image though lol

Acc his congratulations very good maker.

I would ask you can add the system to delete the tibia rl 1 player this only occurs after 30 days and have the option pra remove deletet (undelet)

sure. ;>

but why did you delete professions look types from config.php ? ;<
now, all creating characters got white outfit sux ;ss

I removed them because no matter what the male characters start out with looktype 128 and all white, and the females always start out with looktype 138 and all white. So the config look type settings were being over-written by the server. Atleast I think they were..I could be wrong so I guess i'll test it later.

I removed them because no matter what the male characters start out with looktype 128 and all white, and the females always start out with looktype 138 and all white. So the config look type settings were being over-written by the server. Atleast I think they were..I could be wrong so I guess i'll test it later.

They were done properly here.

I've made enough changes that I could release now, I just figured i'd wait a few more days since the last release was only 3 days ago.

Some of the new features:
It's a secret :)

Teasers for future releases:
Built-in forum. (estimated BETA release, v1.8+)
Advanced ban system based off the in-game system.(estimated release, v1.8+)
Screen Shot library. (estimated release, unknown.)

Last edited:
I've made enough changes that I could release now, I just figured i'd wait a few more days since the last release was only 3 days ago.

Some of the new features:
It's a secret :)

Teasers for future releases:
Built-in forum. (estimated BETA release, v1.8+)
Advanced ban system based off the in-game system.(estimated release, v1.8+)
Screen Shot library. (estimated release, unknown.)

Huh :blink: looks nice. But it is possible? :D

@

btw. online list is bugged. It dont show who is really online.

I have like 20 players online but it show on list like 60 XD

It's work fine here, if u allow clones probably will cause a problem on database and the players online wont work fine, check if u are allowing clones or dont.

Online list works like this:
When a player logs in an entry is made in the database table players. Updating it from 0 to 1. 0 = offline 1 = online. When a player logs out it updates the database and changes 1 to 0. However if the server crashes/you close the server then the player didn't technically log out there for it doesn't update the database and that player still has a 1. The next time he logs on it will update again except since it's already a 1 it udpates it to a 2 and when they log out it will update to 1.

So no matter what from the time of the crash/you close there will be bugged players that will always be considered "online".

While writing this I think I figured out a way to fix this, so i'll test it and if it works include it in v1.7

@ Users: v1.7 will be released today.

Last edited:
v1.7 released. Everyone should download it as it contains additional security fixes.

Also I forgot to add back configurable char outfit settings. So i'll add them in v1.8 unless it's absolutely dire that someone have them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back