• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Afs-cms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks!

Nice ACC, just started checking it today, I think i'll stay with it for some time.

Just one question, is there anyway to add GUILDS LOGOS by the users? Didn't find the link any were. ^^
Also when I go into admin panel and then POST NEWS - takes me to a no content page, and no cells to write on or nothing, am i missing some files or is that not ready to modify news??

Once again. Thanks!!

- NEWS POST PROBLEM SOLVED - Thanks Avarian (MY BAD)

Last edited:
Nice ACC, just started checking it today, I think i'll stay with it for some time.

Just one question, is there anyway to add GUILDS LOGOS by the users? Didn't find the link any were. ^^
Also when I go into admin panel and then POST NEWS - takes me to a no content page, and no cells to write on or nothing, am i missing some files or is that not ready to modify news??

Once again. Thanks!!

Guild images will be added in AFS-CMS.

I'll check it out, i've recently made changes to the news system so I might have messed up a link.

I want to add more vocations, but I can't do this, cuz I dont know how :S

Custom vocation support will be added in AFS-CMS. If you really need it now then you'll have to edit the scripts yourself, sorry.

News Post working

My bad, seems news post are working now.
-One final thing, is there anyway to mask my ip in the links without havig to upload to a webservice, so I can keep on running your ACC from my pc while I run my server, with out giving out that easy my real ip?. I've tryed using some no-ip.com link to mask it (like I do with my OTserver) but doesnt work, at least not in the status bar, is there any way to mask that so while its loading the next page it doesnt show the real ip down there? :p

Any help is apreciated
Nice job and keep it up with this cool ACC. :thumbup:

PS sorry again for my english

Last edited:
I Have again problems.

How i can set when i create new character that this character have full adons?
becouse i dont find any npc for addons in tfs 0.2.9 :/

I Have again problems.

You musted search really long time. :p

Hello, awesome AAC all the features are working :), I have one problem though, it says "Image vitrifaction failed please contact an administrator" so I installed php_gb, but the same problem is here : /, captcha's working with other aac's just not this one. It works on my other server box but on this one when I click the error message I get: Fatal error: Call to undefined function imagerotate() in /var/www/kiwi/kiwi1/imgverification/imagebuilder.php on line 66
so I'm guessing I did something wrong?

Help would be greatly appreciated.

~Kiwi Dan~

how i can make custom header picture? ii dont want atext i want picture :p
I assume your talking about the layout grayshades, so open layouts folder, then the grayshades folder, then the php files folder, now open gs_top_inc.php and replace the header info with an image link.

My bad, seems news post are working now.
-One final thing, is there anyway to mask my ip in the links without havig to upload to a webservice, so I can keep on running your ACC from my pc while I run my server, with out giving out that easy my real ip?. I've tryed using some no-ip.com link to mask it (like I do with my OTserver) but doesnt work, at least not in the status bar, is there any way to mask that so while its loading the next page it doesnt show the real ip down there? :p

Any help is apreciated
Nice job and keep it up with this cool ACC. :thumbup:

PS sorry again for my english
In the config.php file there's a place where you can put the server IP. A no-ip address should work there, but I dont know for sure because I dont have internet on my laptop to test it.

I Have again problems.

You can edit the character start addons in the config.php file. Also you can find addon npc's here: http://otland.net/forumdisplay.php?f=83

Hello, awesome AAC all the features are working , I have one problem though, it says "Image vitrifaction failed please contact an administrator" so I installed php_gb, but the same problem is here : /, captcha's working with other aac's just not this one. It works on my other server box but on this one when I click the error message I get: Fatal error: Call to undefined function imagerotate() in /var/www/kiwi/kiwi1/imgverification/imagebuilder.php on line 66
so I'm guessing I did something wrong?

Help would be greatly appreciated.

~Kiwi Dan~

Nothing in imagebuilder.php requires editing so if you edited anything there you should change it back. I cant remember the name of the other file but it doesn't require editing either.

Last edited:
Im having some problems with creating accounts, people always get an error when they enter the IMAGE VERIFICATION code, the image is there, and its clear, so anyone can read it well. The thing is, when I (or someone else) enter the code and try to create an account I always get the WRONG verification code error.

"The image verification code you entered is not correct!"

Try to delete the old imgverification FOLDER to see if it was some problem there, but no, pasted a fresh folder, right of the .rar file, and its not working.

I apreciate your help.
Thanks

Last edited:
Hello, I was just wondering if your AAC is still easy to hack true SQL?

Im having some problems with creating accounts, people always get an error when they enter the IMAGE VERIFICATION code, the image is there, and its clear, so anyone can read it well. The thing is, when I (or someone else) enter the code and try to create an account I always get the WRONG verification code error.

"The image verification code you entered is not correct!"

Try to delete the old imgverification FOLDER to see if it was some problem there, but no, pasted a fresh folder, right of the .rar file, and its not working.

I apreciate your help.
Thanks
Not sure whats causing it, you and kiwi dan are the only ones who have had issues with it, are you using an OS other then windows? if you are then that might be the problem because kiwi dan is too.

A quick fix would be to simply remove the image verification code from accounts.php. If you can't do it then send me your accounts.php file and i'll do it for you.

Hello, I was just wondering if your AAC is still easy to hack true SQL?

It should be safe from all SQL-Injections. All user input is sanitized with mysql_real_escape_string() which is the default way for stopping SQL-Injections. No successful hack attempts have been reported to me so as far i'm aware it's now safe.

Avarian i got 1 question how i can make that latest death are on the first page under the right menu ? like that shows only the 10 latest player deaths?

Avarian i got 1 question how i can make that latest death are on the first page under the right menu ? like that shows only the 10 latest player deaths?

You need to edit your server config and my AAC config. In your server config it asks how many should be stored in the database or something like that and in mine it asks how many should be displayed on the site.

You need to edit your server config and my AAC config. In your server config it asks how many should be stored in the database or something like that and in mine it asks how many should be displayed on the site.

it works now perfect support avarian

but i got thesse error too! in info.php?act=online

Online List:
8 - Divre Acid Elite Knight
9 - Henagran Royal Paladin
10 - Lennidas Druid
11 - Nasty Boy Royal Paladin
12 - Nina Elite Knight
actualy is Online Players:
online: 21 / 150
(7+12=21 Players,but show false)
it shows only 8.th player and more but until 8 dont show :( Know how to fix will be gr8

Last edited:
Yeah, online list didnt work perfect.

Its like that:

Player logging in... column in your database change to 1 when player logout it change into 0. But when your server crashed, or you close it when your server is on and xx player playing atm. settings stay at 1 for players online. I think, for make it better working, after server closing cast this command "/closeserver" and now you can close your server. But I dont promesse thats gonna work but try :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back