• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Afs-cms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything working now....

Everything is working now, I removed the image verification from account.php, and now everything works, been checking if people can use all the webpage without any errors and it looks great. Even online player, player deaths, houses list, guild list, everything!!

Thanks for this cool ACC
Keep up the great work!!!

P.S. I do have Windows (xp pro version)

Last edited:
Yeah, online list didnt work perfect.

Its like that:

Player logging in... column in your database change to 1 when player logout it change into 0. But when your server crashed, or you close it when your server is on and xx player playing atm. settings stay at 1 for players online. I think, for make it better working, after server closing cast this command "/closeserver" and now you can close your server. But I dont promesse thats gonna work but try :p
ty now i understand that :)

yea i got that now im having more problems xD

Account Creation-
Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\account.php on line 430
Could not save registration key! Table 'acc.accounts' doesn't exist

Highscores-

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\info.php on line 129

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\info.php on line 140

Rule Enforcers-
Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\info.php on line 978

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\info.php on line 990

Player list-
Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\info.php on line 408

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\info.php on line 410

Guild List-
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\guilds.php on line 732

House List-
Table 'acc.houses' doesn't exist

Latest Deaths-
Table 'acc.player_deaths' doesn't exist

>.<

avarian u can fix online list ? i have like 60 players on it shows only 52 allways 8 player less
The problem isn't with my AAC, it's with the forgotten scripts. Their system for whether a player is online or is offline isn't correctly done. I've edited the login.lua and logout.lua to make the system work more properly. If you guys want I can release them now. (but supposedly the problem is resolved in the next release, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.)

yea i got that now im having more problems xD

Account Creation-
Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\account.php on line 430
Could not save registration key! Table 'acc.accounts' doesn't exist

Highscores-

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\info.php on line 129

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\info.php on line 140

Rule Enforcers-
Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\info.php on line 978

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\info.php on line 990

Player list-
Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\info.php on line 408

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\info.php on line 410

Guild List-
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\guilds.php on line 732

House List-
Table 'acc.houses' doesn't exist

Latest Deaths-
Table 'acc.player_deaths' doesn't exist

>.<
You don't have the correct database written in the config file.

Everything is working now, I removed the image verification from account.php, and now everything works, been checking if people can use all the webpage without any errors and it looks great. Even online player, player deaths, houses list, guild list, everything!!

Thanks for this cool ACC
Keep up the great work!!!

P.S. I do have Windows (xp pro version)

Glad everything is working and i'm glad you like it ^_^

A little fail-ban

When players go over the PK limit they get ban, thats working fine, the thing is all the account is ban. So then i unban the account and tryed to ban only players from the webpage (admin panel) but it says CONGRATULATIOS player xxxxxx has been banned!
but nothing happens. How can i then ban players or what do i need to fix??? Cause TFS 2.9 doesnt have the /bans command to ban only a player at a time, so i would like to do it from your ACC. Sorry for so many questions, but i liked this ACC and want to have it up 100%.

The problem isn't with my AAC, it's with the forgotten scripts. Their system for whether a player is online or is offline isn't correctly done. I've edited the login.lua and logout.lua to make the system work more properly. If you guys want I can release them now. (but supposedly the problem is resolved in the next release, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
What Next Release of Forgotten Account or Forgottenserver 0.3.0 ?
u should release the login.lua and logout.lua than i try to see if that work :D
btw
best acc site i ever had seen

AFS-CMS v0.2.0 released, please report any bugs/errors here.

When players go over the PK limit they get ban, thats working fine, the thing is all the account is ban. So then i unban the account and tryed to ban only players from the webpage (admin panel) but it says CONGRATULATIOS player xxxxxx has been banned!
but nothing happens. How can i then ban players or what do i need to fix??? Cause TFS 2.9 doesnt have the /bans command to ban only a player at a time, so i would like to do it from your ACC. Sorry for so many questions, but i liked this ACC and want to have it up 100%.

The original ban system doesn't work properly. I'm currently working on an advanced one similar to the in-game ban system.

Hey Avarian, maybe start works at guild system?:p Is very poor as we know :S

@

Aff, I hate you! You delete my favourite layout :| Why?

7.) Removed layout blackdraft. [Avarian] (Wasn't a good OT layout)

Ekhm. I think that was the best of all layouts, and that was GOOD OT layout for me =]

Last edited:
Avarian u know maybe how i can make namelock system in my page?
look as example:

[Gm Ragal Give Namelock to Micheal Jackson

Micheal Jackson try to login in server there stand "Your have Namelock"
now micheal jackson need to go on webpage to make login and set new name or i can do that instead of him
u know this code?
i use mysql latest rev from 0.2.9 :D
Ekhm. I think that was the best of all layouts, and that was GOOD OT layout for me =]
Right!
take a look and see :D
legendaria.mine.nu

Last edited:
Nice work, Avarian! (As always) And I hope that you will continue with this for a long time. And as always, if you need help with anything, (except for PHP xD) you know where to find me.

@Avarian
Maybe you should consider switching to a template engine, or even better, make your own? That would be it alot easier for people to switch out the template with a new one, I made my own template engine, that looks abit like MyBB's but aint advanced in any way, it simply uses header.php and footer.php and then in those files there will be tags like: {$title}, {$menu} and so on wich will be replaced in the template engine.

So if you make your own, make it use tags like that or come up with your own "tags".

Im currently developing it further, hoping i can make it a very good one.

//Thanks, 4220niller :)

Hide Characters

It's there any config or function to hide chars in accounts??
(like regular tibia) That you have your chars and people wont know if you have others in the same account??

I agree with Ronaldino (the best template for me was the one you removed) ;)

Threadname changed to AFS-CMS on request from Avarian.
Thanks alot man :)

Hey Avarian, maybe start works at guild system?:p Is very poor as we know :S

@

Aff, I hate you! You delete my favourite layout :| Why?

I'm in the process of remaking the guild system, it'll be more like the one Pixmo created for Swelia.

Lol about the layout apparently alot of people liked it so I guess i'll add it back in the next release :p

Avarian u know maybe how i can make namelock system in my page?
look as example:

u know this code?
i use mysql latest rev from 0.2.9 :D

Right!
take a look and see :D
legendaria.mine.nu
When the advanced ban system is done you'll be able to give people name locks, but I never even thought about checking to see if they were name locked so that it would require them to change their name lol. I'll put it on my to-do list.

Nice work, Avarian! (As always) And I hope that you will continue with this for a long time. And as always, if you need help with anything, (except for PHP xD) you know where to find me.
Thanks man, glad to see you still like it :)

@Avarian
Maybe you should consider switching to a template engine, or even better, make your own? That would be it alot easier for people to switch out the template with a new one, I made my own template engine, that looks abit like MyBB's but aint advanced in any way, it simply uses header.php and footer.php and then in those files there will be tags like: {$title}, {$menu} and so on wich will be replaced in the template engine.

So if you make your own, make it use tags like that or come up with your own "tags".

Im currently developing it further, hoping i can make it a very good one.

//Thanks, 4220niller :)
Yea I definitely need one, i'll work on creating one or atleast try and make it easier for the users.

It's there any config or function to hide chars in accounts??
(like regular tibia) That you have your chars and people wont know if you have others in the same account??

I agree with Ronaldino (the best template for me was the one you removed) ;)

At the moment there isn't but i'll put it on my to-do list, it's a pretty simple feature so it'll probably be in the next release.

Lol i'll add back the blackdraft layout since you guys like it so much :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back