• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Afs-cms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated to v1.3 (anyone using a rook system should download this as it's mainly a bug fix/update to the rook system)

Still looking forward to the House-auction system, ;) Good work as always, just keep trying with the HA system!

I will, I just have a bad habit of getting annoyed with scripts that dont work so I set them aside for later and then have to practically kill myself to convince myself to work on it again lol..(same thing happened with the guild system)

PS: Everyone please check out your spells page and tell me if it's loading correctly, I think the structure changed in 0.2.6 which might cause them to not load properly.

aight, I'll check it now, I'll edit this post.

EDIT: They're still loading perfectly in 0.2.6! Good work :) If there's anything I can do, don't be afraid to ask.

Last edited:
Ah, Nice work once again, Avarian, what's on the to-do list now then? :)

Basically just guild system, house-auction system (Gesior is helping me wit it now) finish the manager system and an account recovery system.

Last edited:
Aight, just big things to go then. Well good luck with it and don't get all emo on it. ;)

Sendspace.com please? ;)

rapidshare have some hardware problems, and its impossible to download.

megaupload doesn't work too. Limits or somethink =\

Upload on sendspace pleease ;) There is possible always to download, no limits etc.

v1.5 Teaser:
Advanced News System 80%(Avarian)
Account Recovery System 50%(Avarian)
House-Auction System ?%(Gesior)

--Gesior is working on a 24 hour house auction system. However you will also be able to sell the house to another play if you choose. (If he gets it working it'll be bad a**)

Haha, seems VERY interesting! Keep up the work! Is Gesior a member around here?

EDIT: You should really get a site running with info about the AAC and maybe a forum for suggestions and so on. It'd be great!

Last edited:
Advanced News System (100%)
Account Recovery System (100%)
House-Auction-System (?%)
---
Gesior is his ****** name but I think he has a similar name here.

Also I'd run a site and forum off my computer but i'm currently on dial-up (which is another reason there isnt a new layout) but i'll look into setting up a free site some where.

EDIT: This is a quote from Gesior today.
3-4 days and i should end House/Auction system. Now house.php show list of houses with owner name or best offer, nick and link "BID NOW". When you press BID NOW you see better page than tibia.com
You see list of your chars at account and near every name you see how many GP do you have at bank account in game. You can choose character and write you offer. Tommorow I'll make 100% of buy house system and ill try to make script that will load house settings into game every server restart and take rent from player bank account.

Basically it sounds freaken amazing.

Last edited:
Aight, Sounds REALLY great! Can't wait for the update, hmm, gonna go figure out some new ideas... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back