• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Afs-cms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to run a few more tests but v1.5 should be released tomorrow for anyone who cares.

hmm ;) it will be nice ;) im interesting how will bee look like house auction system :D

Last edited:
Just tell me if you need help testing, Avarian! :)

Wow, Avarian, we can't wait! ;D

Need some help with testing?

This is really nice that you're making specially for TFS working acc maker ;)

:Sad Face: v1.5 wont be released just yet, theres still a few kinks to be worked out in the house-auction-system but Gesior knows what he's doing so it shouldnt be much longer!

PS: Thanks for the support :)

its ok ;) no need fast :) need good ^^

btw... i have one problem with your aac, its not showing deathd in "latest deaths" and in players info :| is it working or no? If yes, what can I have wrong?

I think this is the error for you.

its ok ;) no need fast :) need good ^^

btw... i have one problem with your aac, its not showing deathd in "latest deaths" and in players info :| is it working or no? If yes, what can I have wrong?

Add it in login.lua in creaturescripts\scripts\login.lua

function onLogin(cid)
registerCreatureEvent(cid, "PlayerDeath")
return TRUE
end

Then i think it will work :)

@ up and up again - Correct, simply open data/creaturescripts/scripts, then open login.lua and replace what you have with what is posted above.

Then it will work 100% :)

thx very much ;)

edit:

after i added it, then working page "latest deaths" but on players page still dont see how someone died :(

or maybe there isnt that function?:D

Last edited:
nice :) it will be good :) i like this function :) so please add it if you canm i think it shouldn't be very difficult ;)

I have many problems with house-auction system. First version of house-system page (php) is ready in 90% (you can bid, auctions end after "x" hours, you can check info about house, in config.php u can set auction time, only_premmy, max_houses_per_account, rent_time), but now i need few scripts in lua (server set owner rights when auction end, but i dont know how to get cash from player :> ).

Last edited:
Try to PM Talaturen with it, since he's the developer for TFS he must know it.

If he doesnt answer the PM then just go to the the forgotten servers hosted forum and make a thread there explaining the house auction system and what you need done in lua.

:)
I have first version of working house-auction system for Avarian Forgotten ACC.
I found maaany bugs, but players cant abuse them and auction-system "work" (players can bid and win houses).
Did u ever seen OTS with house-auction house system?

aight, looking forward to the release! And yes, I've seen AACs with house-auctions systems :) but only on 1 other, OTSCMS.

Not yet, i'm just waiting for Gesior to finish up the advanced-house-auction-system.

Hey do you think you can help me with something? When I have your site hosted and make an account, it saves it in the database. Then when I log into the server it says password incorrrect. Do you know how to fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back