• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Afs-cms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still have the same problem

Code:
http://127.0.0.1:8080/account.php?page=chargo

I only see the logo and the header menu. But the rest of the page is empty

Still have the same problem

Code:
http://127.0.0.1:8080/account.php?page=chargo

I only see the logo and the header menu. But the rest of the page is empty

Haven't had a chance to fix it yet, look for it in the next release which will also contain bug fixes.

Problems with html code in house list... maybe give htmlspecialchars only for database reading/inserting.

I'll take care of it, thanks for the report.

Haven't had a chance to fix it yet, look for it in the next release which will also contain bug fixes.

I'll take care of it, thanks for the report.

Alright. I still waiting for your next release.

I saw next release, I'll test it soon.

I got a little idea, maybe add comment system for news ? It would be nice I think.

@edit

How does powergamers work? It only work with cron or what?

@edit2

Well, first bug with new layout. For example when I display any character profile it doesnt show background. :)

Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in C:\xampp\htdocs\afscms\Configs\towns_cfg.PHP on line 22

Last edited:
I saw next release, I'll test it soon.

I got a little idea, maybe add comment system for news ? It would be nice I think.

@edit

How does powergamers work? It only work with cron or what?

@edit2

Well, first bug with new layout. For example when I display any character profile it doesnt show background. :)

News comments are on the to-do list, I might try and get them in this next release so that it's more then just a bug fix release.
Layout bugs have been fixed.

I got a question:
Would it be possible to make it more easyer to add in your own template, right now you have to edit alot of files to change for example the color of all the collums.

News comments are on the to-do list, I might try and get them in this next release so that it's more then just a bug fix release.
Layout bugs have been fixed.

Can you answer how does power gamers work ?

@edit

Avarian, you need to work on bans, because in newest TFS there are new classes of bans.

Last edited:
I uploaded a picture thats like 530x3600, and I think it got resized, so the picture got pretty tiny :p How can I make it don't resize it?
(im thinking about picture of the week)

I uploaded a picture thats like 530x3600, and I think it got resized, so the picture got pretty tiny :p How can I make it don't resize it?
(im thinking about picture of the week)

Delete width="xxx" and height="xxx" from image direction link.

Can anyone help me i want make this:
unbenanntgj3.png

i have tried all but when i look the char there stay Offline but the char is online even in online list can anyone give me the right characters code? :D

Can anyone help me i want make this:
img
i have tried all but when i look the char there stay Offline but the char is online even in online list can anyone give me the right characters code? :D

Can you show what code are you use for displaying character status online ?

PHP:
if ($player_sql['hide'] == 0)
{
echo ' <br /><h2>Characters:</h2>
		<table border="0" cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="2" width="220">

<tr>
            <td width="200">Name:</td><td width="20"><center>Level:</center><td width="20"><center>Status:</center></td>
        </tr>';
$player_query = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `players` WHERE (`name` = '".$char."') ");
	$acc_query = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `players` WHERE (`account_id` = '".$player_sql['account_id']."') ") or die(mysql_error());
		$i=1;
	while($acc_sql = mysql_fetch_array($acc_query)){
		if($acc_sql['hide'] == 0)
		{
			$id=$i+1;
			if($layout == thegathering) {
			echo ($i % 2) ? "<tr bgcolor=\"#110F01\">" : "<tr bgcolor=\"110F09\">"; }
			elseif($layout == dragonflames) {
			echo ($i % 2) ? "<tr bgcolor=\"#110F01\">" : "<tr bgcolor=\"110F09\">"; }
			elseif($layout == grayshades) {
			echo ($i % 2) ? "<tr bgcolor=\"#444444\">" : "<tr bgcolor=\"#4C4B4B\">"; }
			elseif($layout == blackdraft) {
			echo ($i % 2) ? "<tr bgcolor=\"#444444\">" : "<tr bgcolor=\"#4C4B4B\">"; }
		echo '<td width="200px">'.$i.'. <a href="info.php?act=players&char='.$acc_sql['name'].'">'.$acc_sql['name'].'</a></td>';
		echo '<td width="20px"><center>'.$acc_sql['level'].'</center></td>';
		if($check_acc_sql['online'] > 0) {
		echo '<td><center><font color="green"><b>Online</b></font></center></td>'; }
		else {
		echo '<td><center><font color="red"><b>Offline</b></font></center></td>';}
      echo '</tr>';
      $i++;
    }
    else {
    }
    }
echo '</table>';
	}	
	else { }

}
	break;
here is it :D

Code:
$player_query = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `players` WHERE (`name` = '".$char."') "); 
$player_sql = mysql_fetch_array($player_query);

Code:
if($player_sql['online'] > 0) {
        echo '<td><center><font color="green"><b>Online</b></font></center></td>'; }
        else {
        echo '<td><center><font color="red"><b>Offline</b></font></center></td>';}

maybe? havent tested :p

Code:
        if($check_acc_sql['online'] > 0) {

I guess thats your error.

How can i add a template to your AFS-CMS?

It's not very easy to do, i'll try and make it more user-friendly at a later time.

I got a question:
Would it be possible to make it more easyer to add in your own template, right now you have to edit alot of files to change for example the color of all the collums.

I'm going to try and make it more user-friendly sometime in the future.

Can you answer how does power gamers work ?

@edit

Avarian, you need to work on bans, because in newest TFS there are new classes of bans.

I'm fairly certain chris's powergamers script doesn't require crons, and i'll check out the new ban classes.

Field 'attributes' doesn't have a default value

Are you using the forgotten server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back