• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Afs-cms

Status
Not open for further replies.
News post #1262 deleted successfully!

Tried the new skin that ain't so dark, posted a new and it got multiplied more than a thouson times. :p Any ideas what went wrong?

News post #1260 deleted successfully!
News post #1259 deleted successfully!
News post #1258 deleted successfully!
News post #1257 deleted successfully!
News post #1256 deleted successfully!

Any easy way to delete all posts? O.O? Would spare me some time ehh...

EDIT:
Would be good if you could improove the powergamer script to also see level diffrences instead of only experience ^^

Last edited:

Tried the new skin that ain't so dark, posted a new and it got multiplied more than a thouson times. :p Any ideas what went wrong?

Any easy way to delete all posts? O.O? Would spare me some time ehh...

EDIT:
Would be good if you could improove the powergamer script to also see level diffrences instead of only experience ^^

Not a clue, but i'll test it and see what happens, umm with that many posts your best option really is to just drop the afscms_news table and then import the afscms_news SQL file.

@Avarian, in my update 027 have a bug on NEWS.php, when i'm post a new news, don't apeear any words, a screen only apear black, i'm use grayshades visual... help me plx...

No more, thx...

F@bio

I tested and I haven't had the same issue, so some random error must have occurred while posting news was happening

fix deaths cuz of in trunk of TFS it show player id instead of player name.

fix deaths cuz of in trunk of TFS it show player id instead of player name.

I think its best if we wait for an official release from the 0.3 series before modifying it. Since right now even beta havent started.

I think its best if we wait for an official release from the 0.3 series before modifying it. Since right now even beta havent started.

I know but peoples who use trunk will spam soon on this thread like in gesior's aac thread. :p

Avarian, You should try to fix so it will work for those who wanna use trunk. Tfs 0.3

When I tried to install this, I got

"Could not create guildstory field!Table 'acc.guilds' does not exist.

I have tried everything I can think of, but I've never used SQL that much, just started learning it about a month ago.

When I tried to install this, I got

"Could not create guildstory field!Table 'acc.guilds' does not exist.

I have tried everything I can think of, but I've never used SQL that much, just started learning it about a month ago.

You need to edit the config files first. Then visit the install page.

I've already changed the configuration files, then I created a spot for it in PHPMyAdmin (correctly named according to what I stored in the config files), then ran the install.php page, got just past the 'ToS' so to speak, and then gave me that error, though it did create some of the tables or whatever they are, just not all I am guessing?

I've already changed the configuration files, then I created a spot for it in PHPMyAdmin (correctly named according to what I stored in the config files), then ran the install.php page, got just past the 'ToS' so to speak, and then gave me that error, though it did create some of the tables or whatever they are, just not all I am guessing?

Are you using this with the TFS database structure? because it seems that your guilds table doesn't exist.

I have idea... Make it in AJAX or just like in Gesior's AAC (index.php?subtopic=accountmanagement etc.)

I don't know what you want me to make in AJAX?

Uhhm, I am kinda a noob at SQL and the likes, but if you were asking me if it was TFS that I am using, then yes.. I am using the Database as well, I have everything working fine in the server, I just can't get the Account CMS working, that's the only thing not working fine....

Avarian, did you tested guild functions; edit ranks -> promote/degrade player? Test it because its bugged.

info.php, characters deaths for 0.3 pre-alpha:
Code:
$deathQuery = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `player_deaths` WHERE (`player_id` = '".$sql['id']."') ORDER BY `time` DESC LIMIT 10") or die(mysql_error());
if(mysql_num_rows($deathQuery))
{
	echo "<br />\n<h2>Zgony:</h2>\n";
	echo "<table>\n";
	while($deathData = mysql_fetch_assoc($death_query))
	{
		$number++;
		switch($layout)
		{
			case dragonflames:
				echo ($number % 2) ? "<tr bgcolor=\"#110F01\">" : "<tr bgcolor=\"#110F09\">";
				break;
			default:
				echo "<tr>";
				break;
		}

if(is_numeric($deathData['killed_by']))
		{
			if($deathData['killed_by'] == -1)
				$deathData['killed_by'] = "field or ground item";
			else
			{
				$killer = mysql_fetch_assoc(mysql_query("SELECT `name` FROM `players` WHERE `id` = ".$deathData['killed_by'].";"));
				$deathData['killed_by'] = "<a href=\"info.php?act=players&char=".$killer['name']."\"> ".$killer['name']."</a>";
			}
		}

echo "\n<td>" .date('M d Y, H:i:s',$deathData['time']). " Zabity na poziomie ".$deathData['level']." przez  ".$deathData['killed_by'].".</td>\n</tr>";
	}
	echo "\n</table>";
}
info.php, latest deaths for 0.3 pre-alpha:
Code:
echo '<title>'.$worldname.' - Ostatnie Zgony</title>';

echo '<h1>Ostatnie Zgony:</h1>';
$deathQuery = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `player_deaths` ORDER BY `time` DESC LIMIT $death_limit") or die(mysql_error());
if(mysql_num_rows($deathQuery))
{
	echo "<table cellspacing=\"0\" cellpadding=\"5\" border=\"0\">
	<tr>\n<td><b>Gracz:</b>\n</td>\n<td><b>Zgon:</b></td>\n</tr>\n";

while($deathData = mysql_fetch_assoc($death_query))
	{
		$number++;
		switch($layout)
		{
			case dragonflames:
				echo ($number % 2) ? "<tr bgcolor=\"#110F01\">" : "<tr bgcolor=\"#110F09\">";
				break;
			default:
				echo ($number % 2) ? "<tr bgcolor=\"#444444\">" : "<tr bgcolor=\"#4C4B4B\">";
				break;
		}

$player = mysql_fetch_assoc(mysql_query("SELECT `name` FROM `players` WHERE `id` = ".$deathData['player_id'].";"));

if(is_numeric($deathData['killed_by']))
		{
			if($deathData['killed_by'] == -1)
				$deathData['killed_by'] = "field or ground item";
			else
			{
				$killer = mysql_fetch_assoc(mysql_query("SELECT `name` FROM `players` WHERE `id` = ".$deathData['killed_by'].";"));
				$deathData['killed_by'] = "<a href=\"info.php?act=players&char=".$killer['name']."\"> ".$killer['name']."</a>";
			}
		}

echo "\n<td>".$number.". <a href=\"info.php?act=players&char=".$player['name']."\">".$player['name']."</a></td>\n<td>" .date('M d Y, H:i:s',$deathData['time']). " Zabity na poziomie ".$deathData['level']." przez  ".$deathData['killed_by'].".</td>\n</tr>";
	}

echo "</table>";
}
else
	echo '<p>Nie było żadnych zgonów w najbliższym czasie na '.$worldname.'.</p>';

@Elf

English in codes plix ? Btw. you posted bugged script for latest deaths. Test it and after post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back