• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Afs-cms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool! =)

You're awesome, lol, when I'm looking at that scripts I don't understand anything, and You've managed to prepare such a great website ^^

Updated to v1.5, download it, this is probably the best update this AAC will ever have.

@ Marcinek Paladinek - Thanks, glad you like it and I didnt waste my time :p

@ Empty - For the most part i've got the CSS thing figured out but I havent been 100% successful in switching to a new layout, but i'll keep trying. Also a sub-forum would be nice but i'm not sure it's really needed, i'm ok with how it is now ^_^

Last edited:
Okay, I clicked a lil everywhere and the thing that hurt my eye were the guild buttons, they are kinda in wrong position, this is not to complain or w/e, this is just to let You know, also the Latest Deaths is still there :(

But the update is cool anyways, just waiting for house-bidding system with that it would be godlike.

@Edit:

And it's only showing Guild: None for me when I'm in one. x.o
+ In next update make Persnal Informations editable & hideable please ^^

Sub-Forum sounds cool.
Trade board & world board, great things ^^

Last edited:
Aaah, Love you Avarian! :D REALLY nice list of new things that have been updated. ;) Gonna download it now and try it out. :)

EDIT; By the way, you can attach the files now, instead of uploading them, Tala has increased the max size.

EDIT2: A little suggestion: you could maybe add a third option in
Code:
$rand_acc_gen = '0'; // 1 = YES 0 = NO (If yes then account numbers will be randomly generated, if no then players choose their account number)
like, random generation BUT you can change it too.

EDIT3: Other than that, it looks really good :D good work, as always Avarian.

Last edited:
Okay, I clicked a lil everywhere and the thing that hurt my eye were the guild buttons, they are kinda in wrong position, this is not to complain or w/e, this is just to let You know, also the Latest Deaths is still there :(

But the update is cool anyways, just waiting for house-bidding system with that it would be godlike.

@Edit:

And it's only showing Guild: None for me when I'm in one. x.o
+ In next update make Persnal Informations editable & hideable please ^^

Sub-Forum sounds cool.
Trade board & world board, great things ^^

In the next few updates i'm going to be trying to make the guild pages look a little nicer and hopefully add a guild image system.
Also if you dont want a link to show to the latest deaths simply open footer.inc.php in notepad and look for something like this <li><a href="info.php?act=deaths">Latest deaths</a></li> now in front of <li> insert this /* now behind </li> insert this */ then save it and if you did everything right then the link wont display anymore.

Thanks for the error report about "Guild Status" i'll fix it.
I'll also work on making personal information editable and hidable.

@ Empty - Thanks for the compliments and i'll work on making random generated account numbers editable.

Last edited:
We all do, tell us why you like it and what can be better etc.

Code:
/*<li><a href="info.php?act=deaths">Latest Deaths</a></li>*/

from footer.inc

Code:
/*
Latest Deaths
*/

^ that's how it looks at page now

Players skills in Highscores pages, are still double showing :|

You need to delete skills from players_skills table in phpmy admin I suppose, like if You have for player with ID 2 double queries with skillID 3, delete one.

About Latest Deaths:

I've used <!-- ... --> instead of /* C++ signs */and it disappeared x)

you can easy export all skills to excel file and delete all double entrys easy with excel and than import again!

How? Can you help me? I exported it into excel, but I don't know what function I need to clean it XD

@ Slawken - gratz on your bday :)
@ Marcinek - glad you got it figured out :)
@ Konrad_polar - I think you'll just manually have to errase the double insert yourself..sorry

Is there any way to prevent that the highscore-list is showing "Account Manager"?

EDIT: Also, you might want to make an admin able to delete account through the admin panel.

Last edited:
can you add some like reset char? to teleport the char to the temple?, and the spell list don't work for me, it only show only a few spells, and mixed with the monster spell >.<, and in highscores the players are duplicated :p

@ Empty - Delete the character, and i'll work on making accounts deletable from the admin panel.

@ Fokuleh - If I did what stats would I reset the character too? also if your using TFS 0.2.6 then the spell list will work, if not then it wont. Also highscores are shown as duplicates because before this update double inserts of players skills were being inserted into the database. Simply open phpmyadmin and manually remove the double inserts of each player.

@ Sizaro - Thanks :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back