• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Afs-cms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Work fine until i create a new character.'
I'm getting this error:
Code:
Field 'attributes' doesn't have a default value

Under installing i got an error as i remember. I'm checking right now.

The character is made and it possible to log in, but he doesnt got EQ at all. Hes naked

Please help:thumbup:

@up: I also want to say that, I've got message "Character created" or somethink, but it isn't when I returned to Account Home Page or when I went to database.
Sorry for English again :D
Oh, I forgot something.
After some hours (like 2-3h) account maker doesn't loading. I don't know why, but when I restarted XAMPP, acc maker works again and after some hours again turn off.
I did more testing with the custom vocations and found that your correct, in the next release $voc[#]['id'] has been removed and starting vocations are forced with ID 0-9. This means that you'll have to move around your vocations.xml file so that any starting characters you have will have an id of 0-9.

I've some truble when trying to make so the characters start with some extra skills like 50 sword fighting, the character just gets 10.
I tested skills and they worked fine here, take a look at your char_start_cfg.php and make sure you edited the skills part properly.

Work fine until i create a new character.'
I'm getting this error:
Code:

Under installing i got an error as i remember. I'm checking right now.

The character is made and it possible to log in, but he doesnt got EQ at all. Hes naked

I need to know the error you got during installation. Please remove all afscms components from your database and re-install it. If you get an error again, report it to me.

Delete these tables.
afscms_guestbook
afscms_news
afscms_version
afscms_reports

Then go into accounts and delete the following fields.
rlname
hidemail

Last edited:
Error under installing:
NOTE: I had aslo to delete the guildstory field.
Code:
Could not insert initial news! Incorrect integer value: 'NULL' for column 'id' at row 1

Error under installing:
NOTE: I had aslo to delete the guildstory field.
Code:
Could not insert initial news! Incorrect integer value: 'NULL' for column 'id' at row 1

Thats weird..but that wouldn't affect character output, are you still having an issue with new characters?

i check this many times.... ;/ i trying copy too and nothik ;/ i only can log on acc manager 1/1 but when i make acc for acc manager in phpmyadmin i cant see the acc and players... i see all on the higshcore in acc maker but i can log :/ this still msg Wrong acc or pass :/ i dont know why because i configure all

Avarian can u reply???:(

Last edited:
i have this same database... all is good in phpmy admin i see accounts and players :/ but when i try to log in game i have msg wrong acc or pass =/

So make sure you have in your server config file `mysql` type specifed.

Thats weird..but that wouldn't affect character output, are you still having an issue with new characters?

Yes, I still got the problem.

Code:

I'll think it two different errors. Since i can't add news because of the news install error with the NEWS sql, and characters doesn't start with eq even that i configurated the file correctly

Feb 13, 2008 by Kofel
Nie chce nic mowic, ale wystarczy ze bym posiedzial 30 minut i dal bym rade zrobic gma... Zmiencie AAC, ten ma pelno sql-injection.
I'm not good enought in English, but I'll try to translate that:
I have not any to say, but if I'll sit with it around 30 minutes, then I'll make GM. Change AAC, because this one have many, many sql-injection.
I hope this translate is good enought to understand :p
Waiting for reply :)

@edit:
I've found next problem. When I've looked to admin panel into the character, in vocation field vocations are like normal Tibia (not my ot) (I mean Sorcerer etc.). Should't they taked from config? xP

Last edited:
So tell this evul mastah to sit and try.

I'm not good enought in English, but I'll try to translate that:

I hope this translate is good enough to understand :p
Waiting for reply :)

@edit:
I've found next problem. When I've looked to admin panel into the character, in vocation field vocations are like normal Tibia (not my ot) (I mean Sorcerer etc.). Shouldn't they take from config? xP

Yea I forgot to update the admin panel, it's fixed in 0.2.1 (it's pretty much done but I can't quite get the guild image upload to work.

Also I don't know what that was about SQL-Injections but all user input is sanitized with mysql_real_escape_string() and has been proven safe with Acunetix web vulnerability scanner

i have still problem :(
Make sure you have the correct database in database_cfg.php

Yes, I still got the problem.

Code:

I'll think it two different errors. Since i can't add news because of the news install error with the NEWS sql, and characters doesn't start with eq even that i configurated the file correctly

I'll try and figure out why you get that news error, i'm not getting one..but if I figure it out i'll send you a fix. I'm not really sure whats wrong with your adding EQ, sounds like there's something wrong with the field 'attributes' umm What do you have in the field attributes?

Last edited:
Ive dont got any field named Attributes

Only got thise lines that can be signed

Code:
 	Field  	Type  	Collation  	Attributes  	Null  	Default  	Extra  	Action

Seriously, i need so much help here :p

As well i guess that the Attribute error is why they dont start with EQ.

But it is true that this AAC is still not safe to SQL-Injections?

Kind regards,
Sagitta

Avarian i have good database... :( in other ots is working ;/

i know but this is dont work in Tfs ;/
AFS-CMS is made specifically for TFS, so if you can't get it to work it's a user error not a development error. Tell me all your errors and i'll try and help you.

Ive dont got any field named Attributes

Only got thise lines that can be signed

Code:
 	Field  	Type  	Collation  	Attributes  	Null  	Default  	Extra  	Action

Seriously, i need so much help here :p

As well i guess that the Attribute error is why they dont start with EQ.

But it is true that this AAC is still not safe to SQL-Injections?

Kind regards,
Sagitta

If your using TFS you should have a field called attributes. Download the latest database file and upload that. I'm guessing that your server is still in the early stages so starting over would be fine but if not just make a new sql query to create the field attributes.

Also as I keep stating :p All user input is sanitized with mysql_real_escape_string() which is the standard for blocking SQL-Injections, I have also scanned AFS-CMS with Acunetix Web Vulnerability scanner and it also showed the same results that it is safe.

Last edited:
Avarian i have only one problem.... when i try log in i have msg Wrong acc or pass in phpmyadmin i acc maker make acc and players i see the highscore "i use xampp" i have all good but i can log :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back