• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Afs-cms

Status
Not open for further replies.
fixed the problem, but the server status dont seem to be fixed yet. I have tried with Statustimeout = 1000 and with 0

Last edited:
Ever used *nix?

@Kiwi: chmod -R 755 /var/www/kiwi/CMS/ as root :p (will make everything readable there, as in winblows.)

After fixing about 100 errors to do with the file names (.phps and .PHPs). I finaly come over some errors that I do not know how to fix, here they are:

Warning: fopen(online.dat) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/kiwi/CMS/Layouts/dragonflames/PHP Files/df_footer.inc.PHP on line 167

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/kiwi/CMS/Layouts/dragonflames/PHP Files/df_footer.inc.PHP on line 168

Warning: file_get_contents(online.dat) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/kiwi/CMS/Layouts/dragonflames/PHP Files/df_footer.inc.PHP on line 172
Current Visitors: 1
Most visitors at Once: 1

Warning: fopen(online.dat) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/kiwi/CMS/Layouts/dragonflames/PHP Files/df_footer.inc.PHP on line 206

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/kiwi/CMS/Layouts/dragonflames/PHP Files/df_footer.inc.PHP on line 207

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/kiwi/CMS/Layouts/dragonflames/PHP Files/df_footer.inc.PHP on line 208

Warning: fopen(counter.log) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/kiwi/CMS/Layouts/dragonflames/PHP Files/df_footer.inc.PHP on line 225

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/kiwi/CMS/Layouts/dragonflames/PHP Files/df_footer.inc.PHP on line 227

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/kiwi/CMS/Layouts/dragonflames/PHP Files/df_footer.inc.PHP on line 228

Help would be appreciated :)

~Kiwi Dan~

I haven't encountered any errors with file names, but i'll re-save everything as .php just to be safe.

As for your other errors, it seems AFS-CMS is being blocked from the files, but I don't know how dedicated servers work to fix it..maybe try asking wrzasq on ******, he's really good with trouble shooting.

Nice release I haven't encountered any bugs to this point.

Glad you like it, if you do encounter any, please report them.

fixed the problem, but the server status dont seem to be fixed yet. I have tried with Statustimeout = 1000 and with 0

Are you using an older release then TFS 0.2.10? I know that 0.2.9 was bugged with the way it output server status.

If you are using 0.2.10 then make sure you have the correct port set in aac_cms_cfg.php

Last edited:
@Kiwi: chmod -R 755 /var/www/kiwi/CMS/ as root :p (will make everything readable there, as in winblows.)

chmod -R 700 /var/www/ && chown -R www-data /var/www/

Would be smarter if someone you don't trust alot has a shell on your server.

Hey Avarian. First of all great job you did with the AAC. Secondly I need some help :p. I try to change 'Login tutorial' into 'Genesis' but I can't find that part in any of the PHP files. It isn't in gs_header.inc.php tho I found the other button text in there. Do you know which file I should open in order to change it?

naamloosaq5.jpg

EDIT: Nevermind any longer. I found it :D.

Last edited:
Got a problem there, I added new Vocations to my Server, but the AAC won't displey them, how to I add them to be displayed?

its like:
Vocation: -empty field-

I got a problem also, when people now start a character they Get No vocation.

-Andy

Sorry avarian I edited your post :(:( (answer xd)

lol it's cool, next time say it's from you though, otherwise people might start asking me more questions about stuff I don't know :p

Got a problem there, I added new Vocations to my Server, but the AAC won't displey them, how to I add them to be displayed?

its like:
Vocation: -empty field-

Make sure you edited char_start_cfg.php correctly.

I got a problem also, when people now start a character they Get No vocation.

-Andy

Make sure you set $char_type to main instead of rook.

chmod -R 700 /var/www/ && chown -R www-data /var/www/

Would be smarter if someone you don't trust alot has a shell on your server.

That fixed it thank you :)

Another thing is none of the images are showing on the main page, yet there's no errors. ;/

Last edited:
1. Jester was killed at level 88 by a NPC (Mar 20 2008, 19:43:03).

I've killed Jester with another regular player.
This is on Latest Deaths.

1. Jester was killed at level 88 by a NPC (Mar 20 2008, 19:43:03).

I've killed Jester with another regular player.
This is on Latest Deaths.

Um if the players name wasn't NPC then thats weird.. I'll check it out though. Thanks for the report.

i got a crap error here any one know how to fix it? Could not save registration key! Unknown column 'key' in 'field list'

i got a crap error here any one know how to fix it? Could not save registration key! Unknown column 'key' in 'field list'

You are missing `key` field in your `accounts` structure (table).

In your accounts table, you are missing the field 'key'... Which makes it impossible for the site to put a number in there. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back